Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
[
[H] Offline
[
Yay! <P>60 Posts all for you Bell [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Showing we care, showing our support for you in your time of need as well.<P>Take care of yourself Melissa [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] We all miss you.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers, Hugs, and Strength from both of us. Things do and can get better. Keep hoping, learning, and growing. Take care of yourself.<P>[H] and Knewjie

P
P
Bumping you to the top again Melissa - ((((hug))))<P>Paint.

B
B
Had not posted in a while and was shocked not to be able to find out what happened to you Belld until now! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Could you return under a different name?????

S
S
Hi Bell. I haven't been on in about a week but I wanted to come back and see if you maybe popped your head in. But I have read that everything is okay. I was very worried. Remember everyone on here cares about you Melissa and we are here to support you. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you on here soon. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (we really do miss you alot)

S
S
Up one more time.<P>Steve

B
B
Bell,<P>Your insight & encouragement has helped me very much. But when I read your post I was at work & broke down in tears. I've been checking in & am so glad you've been found & are doing ok. Reading the updates & seeing the outpouring of concern again brought me to tears.<P>Obviously everyone here loves you & is very worried about you. Please take care of yourself. You have touched many people & you are missed.<P>My thoughts & prayers are with you Belldandy.

Z
Z
Up to the top.<P>Hi out there Belld<P>Z

K
K
Back to the top! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

[
[H] Offline
[
I second that! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Dropped by to shoot you back up to the top Bell. Stay positive out there Bell, stay strong, and hopefully optomistic. Take care of yourself.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers, Hugs, and Strength from both of us. Things do and can get better. Keep hoping, learning, and growing. Take care of yourself.<P>[H] and Knewjie

[
[H] Offline
[
Bumped Again [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hope you had a great weekend Bell. Mine wasn't to bad, relaxed a bit, rented some movies. Stepped outside for some sunshine, and all that. Which we've been getting a lot of lately in California. Quite hot actually at times [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Knewjie followed suit and rented some movies as well... I'll let her drop by and tell you what she did. Hopefully, it will bring you some happiness atleast reading about some friends of yours from MB.COM having fun.<P>Still in California for the moment, but will be headed home soon enough [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Prayers, Hugs, and Strength from both of us. Things do and can get better. Keep hoping, learning, and growing. Take care of yourself.<P>[H] and Knewjie

Z
Z
Hi Belld<P>You are on our minds.<P>Z

S
S
Melissa, I'm still praying for you. Hope you're OK.

S
S
Belld:<P>Still thinking about you and for your safety.<P>Remember: self-preservation outweighs all else; should the abuse continue, take legal recourse to protect yourself (protect yourself before you protect your marriage). The law takes a dim view of wife-beaters, by the way.<P>Praying for you,<BR>Godspeed,<BR>STL

H
H
<I>~thoughtfilled bump~</I>

F
F
Adding my thoughts and prayers!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
Good morning, Melissa. If you're here, just want you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

K
K
Melissa,<P>Good afternoon! Bumping you back up to the top. We're thinking of you and praying for you. <P>I just returned to work today from a wonderful one week vacation with [H]. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] He is a such wonderful man. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I hope this post finds you well. Hang in there!<P>((((((((((((((((((((MELISSA))))))))))))))))))))<P>K/LostNco/DSN<BR>[H]'s wife [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

[
[H] Offline
[
Right back to the top Bell [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have a great weekend. "Hopefully you're still lurking the boards, reading all of our messages [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]"<P>------------------<BR>Prayers, Hugs, and Strength from both of us. Things do and can get better. Keep hoping, learning, and growing. Take care of yourself.<P>[H] and Knewjie

S
S
Melissa:<P>Ditto.<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL

F
F
Melissa,<BR> I dont usually post over here. I'm from preg/child board but for some reason your thread popped out at me. Please write this number down its from the state I live in but I think they can steer you in the right derection for your state. 1-877-952-RAVE its a shelter for abuse. I was in one 20 yrs ago they are wonderful people that will help you.<BR> When you get beat down to many times it distroys your spirt please dont let this happen to you nobody diserves to be hurt like this. This shelter is called relief after violent encounters-RAVE. Look in the yellow pages under Social Service Organizations and you could probley find something for your area if this doesnt help. They have shelters that you can stay in and help you find houseing protection find jobs whatever you need they will help. They will council you and help you see that you dont deserve to be hurt. They even council h if he is willing to get help unfortuanty my ex didnt keep going and 20 yrs later he is the same man just found another victim for his abuse. I dont know your story but from what I just read my heart goes out to you, it sounds like your a in prison for a crime you had nothing to do with. Take care Melissa I hope things get better for you. with love flowerseed

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 575 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation