Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
mainemade,<P>I tried to reply yesterday, and the MB site was doing alot of weird things, and I lost my posts a couple of times.<P>Essentially, I posted for you - You better not go. I know you are feeling the hurt, and despair, the great pain. I know how more you can be ultra sensitive because of this situation and uncertainty.<P>There are alot of people here that I respect their posts, and I am envious of you that you talk back and forth to them (and I do not). I felt we were getting to be friends. The 4th of July party , and the music we listen to thread brought us together. Alot, I lurk, but I reply when I feel I can really help out. Sometimes, I don't know enough of what is going on to be on the thread.<P>I don't want to seem to cry - but I really need you to be here. Please post back, that you will not leave me, and that you will talk to me. Are you a military wife?<P>Jo, if you see this - email mainemade and tell her to look for this. Thanks. I have been working on setting up an e-mail for me, I will see today if it is working. If it is working my e-mail is: slinkyk18@yahoo.com<P>hugs, aftershock

M
M
Aftershock, I am back!! I had to take a break from the pain of the others in here, and stop and take a breather. I was having a bad moment of being overwhelmed, too much to do in to little a time. My world has made huge changes in the past 3 months, and it finally caught up with me. ( contrary to what one believes, it was not a woe is me attitude) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Hey i cannot not go away from another 80's music lover, LOL. Not too many of us out there. The way i am is very blunt, I cannot seem to help it at times, and it does get me into trouble. You seem to post with calm and sweetness, traits i envy. Ask Jo i am LOUD and sort of TIGGERIFIC and Bouncy. I tend to have chaos around most of the time, but i actually like it that way<BR> And Yes i am an Army wife, why do you ask. I am also an Army brat, so i have been around for a few years. Are you? Anyway, i did not think you were crying, i actually was very touched. Thanks i needed that. Look forward to hearing from you.<BR>Maine<P>------------------<BR>IN the words of BOB the BUILDER!!" WE can fix it, yes we can!!!"

W
W
Maine - see any MBWs on your break? I figured you went for a moose ride. I knew I wouldn't need to use the transporter to get you back. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>WAT

M
M
No wat NO MBW's BUT i did see the BIGGEST SCARIEST SKEEEEEEEETER i have ever seen, I had to come back here just for the safty alone, Do you have a big can of raid or perhaps a skeeter gun???????<BR>Maine<P>------------------<BR>IN the words of BOB the BUILDER!!" WE can fix it, yes we can!!!"

A
OP Offline
A
maine . . . (my gal),<P>Thanks for not going. I was here on 4th of July, and the music thread was wonderful (you gotta remember I'm a 60's freak too. Wolfman Jack, Lep Zep, etc. Rock & roll gal, country, and jazz. You really touched me too, I am just afraid sometimes of getting in some of the threads. If i can't help - I don't go in, I just lurk. All of this takes so much time, time I really don't have, and I am getting addicted, to the help. I guess it seems to be working with my H though - even though - I have done some LB's the last couple of nights - I am storming - because I hurt so much inside (not because of the OW bitc* - but because of the way he says i love you (i am just not in love with you). I jumped into some personals last night and he said why are you doing that. I told him he needs to visit the divorce bb here - just to read. He says it's okay for me to do this - he won't. My email is working - i am slinkyk18@yahoo.com. If you want to write me personally.<P>I am so happy for you and your trip!!!!! "We can do it, yes we can". hugs, lots of hugs, aftershock<BR>ps - thanks for making my day!

A
OP Offline
A
to the top - aftershock

R
R
Hey, some mention of my music thread on here...<P>Funny how something as simple as that can have such a wonderful effect!<P>Thanks all! I'm feeling kind of warm and fuzzy :>

Ditto Redon, on the 4th of July party [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Aftershock, I really appreciate your supportive words...sometimes support is really so much more important than 'advice.' I am glad to know you are lurking out there...<P>Please let us know when you need support....<P>Hugs,<P>Cali

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation