Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#930174 07/17/01 02:41 PM
J
JanetS Offline OP
OP Offline
J
The TOW board is totally convinced that Marie's situation is a hoax. I worry that they take such serious things too lightly (AIDS, affairs, marriage breakups). It might cause a few to think if they were shown that the item is true. If there is any media coverage on this tragedy in your area, do you think you could post it?<P>I just can't stop thinking about her sad situation.<P>The poster who said that she should not tell her son she is dying is right. The HIV has been caught early, and she has many years of living (if she takes care of herself), and as I said previously, a cure might be just around the corner. That is my prayer.<P>

#930175 07/17/01 08:00 PM
M
M
First, I just saw this sorry to not reply.<BR>second, I will not give out her personal information, she has been a friend for many years and if she chooses to let it out then she will.<BR>Third, what is a TOW board, and why would they concern themselves with this??<BR> I was having a great night too, and now i am back to being upset. If people want to believe it is a hoax so be it, but the threat of HIV and AIDS is real. MY H is in the medical field, he knows the risks and still had unprotected sex, therefore causing me to undergo painful and embarrassing tests, so if that is not enough to shake up people who are engaging in unprotected sex, that is their decision. I told my friend of this place because it has brought me such support, I am not going to tell her to prove her pain to people that will not enrich her life. I am assuming that TOW is like GLoryb. <BR> So as much as i would like to helo you wake up a few souls, the respect i have for my friend is deeper. I hope you understand that.<BR>Maine

#930176 07/17/01 08:10 PM
J
JanetS Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I'm sorry that this upset you, I really am. I got upset when I saw the overwhelming stuff about it was a hoax...and I guess I just wanted them to see that the fire that they are playing with can burn, badly.<P>Of course I understand. And, TOW is GloryB (one and the same).<P>I'd like to offer you a hug too, for you are affected by this more than most of us. I'm sorry for any pain this is causing you.<P>(((((HUG)))))<BR>Janet

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation