Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
V
I would be the Super Marriage Saver!!!<P>I would fly around sprinkling love dust all over the earth making people only have eyes for their spouce. But the catcher is this dust also has a curse, if you happen to 'look' (you know what I mean) at someone else you would then be blinded not being able to see anyone but your spouce, and if you 'look' at someone else's spouce, ZAP! you just disentagrate.

H
H
Window - Mindreader - you stole my name so I will have to think hard:<P>Vision Maker - where I could go around giving everybody a window to the future so they wont forget who they are and wont do stupid things and hurt people they love etc etc and I would wear a bright red (for stop) suit with a pair of big glasses like Elton and I would ............<P>Greta thread best smile in days - thanks

S
S
I would be H-Slapper. <P>I would have the ability to fly around and slap all those wh's out of the fog so they could see what they were about to throw away before it's too late.<P>I would probally carry around a big rubber hand to slap them on the sides of their heads.

M
OP Offline
M
you are all too much, I needed a chuckle to start this day.

F
F
these are sooooo good! I love it!

Tooooo funny Orchid....<P>I've been trying to think of the 'perfect' superhero...was at a parenting class till 10 last night and fell asleep...now I can't get on GQII....<P>this may or may not post...fingers crossed...

Cali could not get on GQII ALL DAY!!!<P>Orchid--you are sooooo funny [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]! But so right...I was trying to think of the 'perfect' name for a superhero!<P>I was also thinking of "WonderPostingWoman" posting hugs, prayers, support, poems, encouragement, admonishments to all in need at MB [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Cali

A
AFL Offline
A
Here she comes to save the day! Faster than the fastest talking WS/OP. Able to leap the tallest cloud of fog in a single bound. Able to zap millions of Moose Brain Worms in a nano second. Able to twitch her nose and "Bam!" the "aliens" are on the transporter pad and beamed to infinite reaches of space and returned are the people whose bodies they captured. Is it a Mom? Is it a Wife? Is it a Modern Woman? Is it a Sex Goddess? Yes!!!! Is it Chief Engineer Scotty in drag???? (Well, no on that one!) All combined into one plus!!!!! Is's the Moose Brain Wormerator!!!<P>God give us strength<BR>AFL

O
O
Yes AFL, <P>But does Moose Brain Wormerator have legs? Or does she fly around? Sounds like this would be someone the Ws and OPs would fear. I have this picture of Samantha Stevens (Bewitched) in a worm costume twitching her nose and people all over the earth being zapped!!!!! Kind of scary!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>L.

R
R
Has "FOG-a-tron" been taken???<P>With my trusty FOG sword, I would disipate and clear the FOG of unsuspecting WS's, leaving them eager to work on their marriage having open hearts to love and care for their BS's again. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jo

M
OP Offline
M
hey Jo how are you ??<BR>Maine<P>------------------<BR>IN the words of BOB the BUILDER!!" WE can fix it, yes we can!!!"

C
C
I would be a private investigator LOL!

M
M
Thinking really hard here......um...........um...........I would be the All Mighty WS Concience.<BR>I keep trying to think of my costume....but the only thing that keeps popping into my head is the look of Momma.....from the tv series Momma's Family....kinda scary.<P>I would be the little woman that pops onto the shoulders of all of those who comtimplate any thoughts of an affair. Telling them to think of the consequences of what they are thinking of....hopefully stopping it at the thinking stage.<P>Of course though....there is going to be someone else on the other shoulder to tell them that what they are thinking is ok....and to go for it.....I figure this one will look like Fred......from the tc show Fred Sandford.....scary too.<BR>All I'd have to do is give him that look.....squinted eyes and pursed lips....and he'd holler up to heaven to his wife that he was comin for her.....then he'd be gone.<P>Of course......I've gone batty. pay no mind to me. :P<BR>

J
J
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Concerned1:<BR><B>I would be a private investigator LOL!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That was my choice too....only I wanted to be an INVISIBLE one [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

R
R
Hi Maine ...<P>I'm okay I guess..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jeeez ... I wish I would just hurry up and get to Heaven, I mean, all this infidelity sh*t ... I'm just so tired of trying to be saintly.<P>Next time around I want to be an ORCA ... they keep their mate their entire existence, it's very sweet ... a deeper meaning with certainty. You know what I mean, K?<P>Love you,<BR>Jo

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation