Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
THIS IS MY YEAR 2001 SO FAR!<P> HUSBAND LEFT FOR OW 6 MONTHS AGO.<P> MOTHER HAS ALZIEMERS.<P> MIDDLE SISTER HAS A LUMP IN HER NECK-THEY DON'T WHAT IT IS.<P> MY OLDEST NEPHEW WAS KILLED IN A CAR ACCIDENT THIS MORNING.<P><BR>NOW I KNOW THAT GOD ONLY GIVES YOU WHAT YOU CAN HANDEL BUT WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING WITH ME AND MY FAMILY I JUST DON'T KNOW.<BR>I ASKED MY HUSBAND WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY FAMILY AND WHY ALL THESE THINGS ARE HAPPENING AND HIS RESPONSE WAS IT'S ALL UNRELATED.<P> SO EVERYONE LOOK AT YOUR PROBLEMS AND COMPARE THEM TO MINE<BR>I'M NOT LOOKING FOR SYMPTHY ONLY FOR SOMEONE TO SAY "HEY MY LIFES NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL"<P> PLEASE REMEMBER US IN YOUR PRAYERS<BR>

C
C
I don't know what else to say other than I am very sorry and I know that your burden is heavy.<P>You can count on a prayer going out for you....

A
A
I wish I had words to make it better for you, to give you the strength to shoulder the maddness. I will say that your post did as you wished for me and mine. My life is not that bad after all right now, and thank you for showing me that. We will pray for you and your family.

M
M
I'm so sorry that you and your family are going through so much right now. Prayers and positive thoughts going out for you.

D
D
My thoughts and prayers go out to you at this very difficult time in your life.<P>My sympathies to your family at the loss of your nephew, it is very hard when a young person dies.<P>Yes you did make me remember that things aren't always as bad as we ourselves make them out to be. <P>Dawn

E
E
Oh my God. I was so upset about now I realize are such trivial things compared to what you are enduring. God bless you and I will say prayers for you and you family.

V
V
My prayers are with you. I have often wondered how much more God would give me to endure. The day I wrote in my journal that I had lost all trust for my H, daughter, mother, family, and job, I went to church and the sermon was on "Trust in God." I'm not a tremondously religious person, but it really hit home. Those of us that pray, will pray for you to have strenghth. And those that don't will give you a sympathetic ear.<P>You are strong, let the burden go through faith, and peace will follow.<P>Take care. And thank you for reminding all of us that small blessings are still blessings.

N
N
<<<B>I'M NOT LOOKING FOR SYMPTHY...</B>>><P>Sympathy is appropriate at times like this. My heart aches with yours. I know, it is hard to believe at times God doesn't give us more than we can handle. My only answer to that is, there's wisdom in suffering.<P>Blessings,<BR>Belle [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
cl Offline
C
Dear Mil,<BR>I have to agree with Nell, sympathy is needed at this very difficult time in your life. Sending prayers, positive energy and hugs your way. <BR>Life does seem so harsh sometimes, so painful. Trust in the higher powers to help you through it and give you strength.<BR>aloha, cl

M
M
My prayers are with you also. Sometimes life seems so very difficult. What do you think he is trying to teach us as we go through these times? <P>I do feel his presence though.<P>You will be in my thoughts.

O
O
Dear Mil,<P>These bad events in your family's life is not the work of God to teach us a lesson. They happen (time and unforseen circumstances) but he gives us the strength to cope and endure. <P>I pray that continual strength to be imparted to you and your family. <P>Regards,<BR>L.<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation