Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
OP Offline
H
OK its only been about a month. I wonder how priests do this for their whole lives. ARGH!<p>Anyway go back to reading serious posts..
[img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
bet I hold the record, no I am not telling but believe me a month in NOTHING!!!!!

R
R
Sing, I think I hold the record, altho I'm too embarressed to say. <p>Wanna bet a Starbucks who's been WITHOUT the longest?<p>Jo

N
N
Good thing K isn't posting these days...<p>He'd beat you all "hands down" -- and that's a pun he'd appreciate!!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: new_beginning ]</p>

W
W
hasn't been more than 2 days here and there since dday....Thank God. SF is one of my top 5 ENs!

H
H
4 weeks

G
G
137 days, 2 hours, 13 minutes, 55 seconds.............but who is counting and thinking about that stuff? [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Gib

N
N
Since Dday, the first dry spell was 3 months and 3 days. Since then another 4 and a half weeks and counting.

R
R
Hours???<p>Days????<p>Weeks???<p>Months???<p>Bawahahahahahha!!! I'll simply quote a regular poster to give you guys a clue ..... it's been since the Dead Sea was only Sick. <p>Jo

S
S
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Resilient:
<strong>Sing, I think I hold the record, altho I'm too embarressed to say. <p>Wanna bet a Starbucks who's been WITHOUT the longest?<p>Jo</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Still bet I have you beat, what do these people mean counting in days, wks, or even months. I do know I even have OOOO beat. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

I guess I'll be a happy loser on this one... 12 hours...<p>I'm w/ you WeRetrying... definitely one of my top 5... thank God he keeps makeing 'deposits.' Oooo...did I say that?? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Cali

D
D
Nah!!!<p>I beat I got you on this one sing...
I can count starting with year...not month...not day....not hour....year<p>Dawn

R
R
Okay Dawn (DayBreak) and Sing ...<p>Get some kahunas and throw it our there. I'll post mine after you guys. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] <p>(lmao, this is about as effective as playin ~Rock ~Sissors ~Paper here)<p>[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: Resilient ]</p>

R
R
Sing?<p>How long has OOOO been WITHOUT?<p>
And Cali ... quit BRAGGIN!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img]

F
F
ok ok .. I'll be brave, Jo. 9 months here. <p> [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img]

R
R
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Faith1:
<strong>ok ok .. I'll be brave, Jo. 9 months here. <p> [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote><p>
Sorry Faith ... small potatoes.<p>I barely remember my 9 month mark ....ohhh the good 'ole days. <p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: Resilient ]</p>

D
D
Sorry,<p>I am trying to finish up my sofa, stupid me tore it apart and decided to re-upholster it 2 weeks ago still not done.<p>I've been just over a year. When D day hit and WH said that he wanted a DV, I thought WOW this could be great make up S&X!!! Boy was I wrong!!!<p>I hope it has been as long for WH!! Probably not!!<p>Dawn [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Hangin what happened to you? This started out as your thread!!! Did we freak you out, on the time thing?<p>[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: daybreak ]</p>

R
R
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by daybreak:
Sorry,<p>I am trying to finish up my sofa, stupid me tore it apart and decided to re-upholster it 2 weeks ago still not done.<p>I've been just over a year. When D day hit and WH said that he wanted a DV, I thought WOW this could be great make up S&X!!! Boy was I wrong!!!<p>I hope it has been as long for WH!! Probably not!!<p>Dawn [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Hangin what happened to you? This started out as your thread!!! Did we freak you out, on the time thing?<p>[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: daybreak ]<hr></blockquote><p>
Your couch??? I just bought those Sure Fit slip covers, love 'em!<p>I'm still not sayin till Sing tells hers. My lips are sealed.

C
C
3 years, 2 weeks

R
R
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Chris (CA123):
<strong>3 years, 2 weeks</strong><hr></blockquote><p>
Like a Virrrrgin ... HEY!<p>[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: Resilient ]</p>

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation