Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
OP Offline
H
went in for gall bladder surgery - they mucked up, she's touch in go in CCU.<p>HbH

C
C
Hi dear. I just wanted to wish you mom well. I will be thinking of you.

M
M
So sorry to hear about your mom. Will be praying for her....

E
E
Prayers and positive thoughts for your mom, HbH.
Estes

N
N
Oh! I'm so sorry... how is she now?<p>Praying just now for your mom!!!

R
R
Prayers going up for your mom, HbH. How are you doing? Is H there for you?<p>Jo

O
O
Hi Hbh,<p>Sorry to hear about your mom. Support, wishes and prayers coming from this side. <p>Hugz,
L.

B
B
Dear HbH,
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. Please let us know how she is doing.
BH

B
B
You got my prayers for your mom. Please let us know what happens!<p>(((hugs)))

T
T
You and your mother are in my prayers. May God bless her and keep her safe.

Hugs and prayers.<p>Cali

Z
Z
My prayers and thougths are with you and your mom. Let us know how she is doing.<p>I just went through this with my mom having a stroke. So I know how hard it is. Be sure to take care of yourself through this.<p>Z

M
M
Father, I lift up HBH's mom to you now. Give the doctors the skills and wisdom to fix what they've done. Give all of HBH's family your comfort and wrap your loving arms around them. Father, help them all to deal with whatever your plan is....give them peace and strength. In your precious son Jesus' name I pray, amen.<p>Love you HBH...I pray that mom's come through the night o.k.<p>MOM

F
F
You can count on me... HUGS AND PRAYERS!!!!!<p>How is she? How are you?

A
A
HBH - my prayers for your Mom. I know what you are going through, my Mom had a brain tumour removed a few weeks ago, but her prognosis is not good at all. she is in rough shape. I plan on going to the west coast next week for a couple of days - could be my last with her before she leaves us.
So, I understand your pain and worry.<p>((((((HBH and family)))))))))))

T
T
My deepest prayers are with you. I just had to go through this with my father, diagnosed in October with lymphoma cancer of the brain. He was admitted in the hospital 1 week prior to x-mas, and came home 3 days after x-mas and only lasted at home 1 week,(had hospice) before the Lord decided it was his time to go. <p>This is so rough, knowing that the one who created you, through love and caring. This woman is your mother, will always be your mother, and you worship the woman she is. She is going through a hard process with her body, things are changing daily. At least she is in intensive care and they are following her every move, every breath. <p>I pray Lord, help this mother, to regain strength, in whatever route you have planned for her. Give the family strength. Pray for the doctors and nurses to help this woman recover, if that is your plan Lord. Her family loves her so much, just like you Lord. We are selfish here on earth, but Lord sometimes, it is not the right time. Things need to be said, need to be closed first and you Lord know what is the best for all of us. Pray for peace for the family and the mother. This is so hard Lord, I have experienced it like you know, and it was really hard. Give them extra strength.

E
E
I surely do hope that your mother is improving. I assume you are sticking close by her side. We had a similar incident with my mother after what should have been minor surgery, so I know what a shock this is. <p>Hoping for a good outcome,
Estes

P
P
My heart and prayers are with you!<p>This past Sept. my mom was diagnosed with lung and brain cancer. It was very hard and a rather long road to remission (which she is now in, and hopefully will stay that way). I know how hard it is. I wish you and your family well, and I will certainly keep you all in my prayers!<p>Please, take care of yourself.

E
E
HbH<p>All of this is tough enough without adding to it...<p>Prayers for you and M<p>E

J
J
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay close to God and lean on Him. <p> Let us know how it is going.<p> jd

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 671 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation