Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I can't go into detail. He's not hurt. <p>But there's some issues.... Please pray for him and his family the next couple of days. <p>I will post a little update as I can.<p>[ March 30, 2002: Message edited by: Faith1 ]<p>[ April 16, 2002: Message edited by: Faith1 ]</p>

O
O
Dear H2Y,<p>If you read this, know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how we can help. <p>with care,
L.

J
J
Of course I will be praying. H2Y you know you can come here for support if you need to. Please do not be stubborn. We are worried bout you.<p> jd

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
<p>[ March 30, 2002: Message edited by: Faith1 ]</p>

O
O
Faith, <p>I can't. Still stuck @ work. Will get back to you later. <p>I will try to find your addy if I have it at work. K?<p>L.

T
T
Faith1: will you send me an icq message briefing what's happening? I don't have it on my pc right now (H has been changing things.. AGAIN!! hmph!!), but I'll get it later on tonight.<p>H2Y: I'm thinking about you regularly. I am worried about you and your family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, even if it's just to listen. ((((((((( K ))))))))<p>Karen

M
M
H2Y,<p>You are in our prayers....hang in there!!! Pat

R
R
H2Y,<p>You and your family have my prayers the next couple days. Please be okay.<p>Lv,
Jo

R
R
Our Father in haven, hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Lord you know the trial and cross that H2Y and his family are carrying right now, we don't. But, Lord, may You give him a strength that you have gave me Lord, may You be the refuge for him and his family as You are my refuge for mine. Show us a miracle, Lord, so that we could glorify Your name. Lift up his burdun and reveil Your will to H2Y.<p>Lord, may you also forgive his WW since she doesn't know what she is doing. She is not aware what harm she has done to her family and crocked path that she is in right now. May you protect her and deliver her from evil path.<p>In the name of Jesus Christ and Holly Spirit, we pray for H2Y. Amen.

F
F
My prayers are with you and your family.

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Beautiful prayer redhat. that is PERFECT. <p>thank you all. He's ok. There are some hurdles to cross next few days. Our prayers will help. keep praying. <p>I will pass along your wonderful support as soon as I get a chance.<p>[ March 30, 2002: Message edited by: Faith1 ]</p>

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
bumping up as a reminder. Keep those thoughts and prayers going up....<p>He needs strength, wisdom, courage, and a level-head for decisions...<p>Happy Easter everyone... I'll check in later tonite... he said to thank you for your support...

H
H
MY prayers to you in this time of hardship, may God and his son carry you through with their strength. Amen.

K
K
Thanks Faith. Tell H2y that he's in our prayers.<p>[ March 31, 2002: Message edited by: Keep Smiling ]</p>

I
I
H2Y,<p> I am thinking about you. We are all here to stand beside you.<p>Indy

B
B
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
a bit of good news this morning [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] ....<p>a few hurdles still to cross....<p>keep the prayers coming...<p>hopefully I or he can share a little more soon...<p>thank you all... this community of support is incredible...

S
S
H2Y,<p>Keeping you in my prayers. I hope that everything is OK with you.<p>Sinking

B
B
Prayers on the way. Hope I am not too late. Never mind, prayers are never TOO late - I'll pray for God's hand in whatever the current situation is.

H
H
I want to thank everyone that prayed for me, my wife and my family. <p>To say the least, the baby got into some tylenol while I was visiting in Dallas. Worse came to worse and CPS, removed all of our boys to her sisters house. The baby was in PICU/ICU for 3 days and I wasn't allowed to come back to Houston with C and D. <p>I eventually got to leave the Monday following Easter with the boys, but my W and I were VERY scared and worried about losing our children. OM tried making a visit with the baby, which could have proved disasterous with CPS.<p>All is well now... followup visits with CPS will follow. But thank you all for responding to Faith and praying for my family. We definately needed your spiritual support. Thank you, Thank you Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 267 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation