Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#989884 03/31/02 12:25 AM
R
OP Offline
R
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and Holy Easter.<p>Peace,
Jo

#989885 03/31/02 12:30 AM
D
D
Back to you!!<p>May You gain strength from His Love!!!<p>Dawn [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

#989886 03/31/02 12:32 AM
M
M
Happy Easter Resilient,<p>I am here filling Easter eggs...wishing I was in bed. The little ones and I dyed eggs tonight...they are so excited.<p>It feels strange doing this by myself...we used to have so much fun on Easter and Christmas--oh well.<p>Last year Mandy and I were the Easter bunnies...and she is off skiing...what nerve [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Anyway, I have eaten more candy than I have put in eggs..so much for losing weight before graduation. <p>Have a wonderful and blessed Easter. Pat

#989887 03/31/02 12:46 AM
H
H
May his holy spirit be with all of you during this time. I have been praying for all us here on this board and the times we are all enduring. Christ has shed his blood for us... and we are redeemed by him. Remember that. THis has been a great reminder to me this Easter, as my Husband has blamed me for all that went wrong in our marriage... and our family being apart right now. I have tried so hard... as have so many of you, but we cannot MAke our WS do anything. We must walk on, step by step. SOmetimes breath by breath and even moment by moment as we see our families fall apart. Have faith though, walk with GOd at your side. Christ shed his very blood for us, and rose again ... and remember that is what Easter is all about... our redemption, and our forgiveness.. and his great undying love for us. All of us, I try to remember and respect God's love even for those I have such anger at over this situation and the A, and A's I read about here... God will take care of this, we must turn to him. <p>Remember that all of you. When Jesus was pierced by the soldier after he had died on the cross... 2 great symbols flowed from his body.. the blood and the water... the church gives us these sacraments to this day in memory and respect for Christ as he died for us, in pain, because of our sin. The blood is the bread and the wine.. the water , our baptism... <p>Now, I know this passage above since I was gifted to speak on it on Good Friday at my church, it gave me great strength to think and ponder and meditate in respect on Christ's death and what it meant for him to die for our sins. Please remember how loved each of you are. I forget myself all so often , and cry and feel so worthless sometimes... we do have each other, and i believe God has brought this site and the MB program to us... to help us through one of the great pains in life... the sin of adultery.<p>God bless all of you, may you walk in his light and redemption and feel his glory on this wonderful Easter. Remember and respect how he died for us , and how free we are because of that gift from Jesus Christ. Amen.
Lisa
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

#989888 03/31/02 12:58 AM
G
G
Happy Easter to all and may God and his son be with you and yours during this holy season. <p>I just finished making homemade Peanut Butter Easter Eggs with my teenage daughter. She is such a klutz in the kitchen....I know...mama's fault for not allowing her to get near the stove. Yet, she instilled motivation into me when I lacked the energy to begin the annual ritual. She enthusiastically stated that she'd help me when I mentioned that I was too tired to make the chocolate covered eggs. This was a first and I took her offer to task. We completed making 2 1/2 dozen of the buggers. They are extremely good and nothing else on the market compares to them. I'm glad that she gave me the push that I needed to continue the tradition.<p>I miss doing the basket thing for my kids. I did purchase a homemade needlepoint bunny with plastic egg belly in which I deposited a nice sum of money. I'm sure that the two of them will be very happy [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] If not.......TOO bad. I'm too tired to pop. <p>BTW....did I mention that my long "estranged" hubby is coming home within the week? OMG...that is ANOTHERstory. Stay tuned...<p>[ March 31, 2002: Message edited by: GeezLouise ]</p>

#989889 03/31/02 01:31 AM
M
M
I wanna Easter egg!!! I wanna Easter egg!!! I wanna Easter egg!!! I wanna Easter egg!!! I wanna Easter egg!!! I wanna Easter egg!!! I wanna Easter egg!!! I wanna Easter egg!!! I wanna Easter egg!!! I wanna Easter egg!!! I wanna Easter egg!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

#989890 03/31/02 01:39 AM
M
M
It's 12:38 a.m. Easter Sunday where I am, which means::: JESUS IS RISEN!!! HE IS RISEN INDEED!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>My life is saved because of this...incredible sacrifice that he made for us.<p>PEACE, LOVE, JOY and CONTENTMENT be on all of you today and EVERY DAY!!<p>Kari

#989891 03/31/02 02:19 AM
E
E
Wishing you all the hope of renewal that the blessing of Easter brings. May peace fill your hearts knowing that, amidst our trials, the One who loves us most is with us. God bless you all. Estes<p>[ March 31, 2002: Message edited by: Estes49 ]</p>

#989892 03/31/02 04:35 AM
C
C
Peace, Hope and Love to all on this board. Not just for Easter, but forever. This is my wish for you all. You have helped me so much.
God Bless

#989893 03/31/02 06:01 AM
N
N
god bless you all-and happy easter!!<p>oh yeah-medic, if i catch you at that parade stealing eggs from the kids.....<p>HAPPY EASTER

#989894 03/31/02 11:01 AM
F
F
Happy Easter!<p>i dyed Easter eggs last nite all by my wittle self [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] ... they're sooooo purttttty [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Have a blessed day everyone!!!

#989895 03/31/02 12:35 PM
L
L
Happy Easter to everyone! Hope you all have a peaceful and blessed day. <p>Our children are grown and out of the house, so there are no dyed eggs or baskets here, I miss that. I was going to make baskets for the dogs, but thought that was a bit over the top, so maybe I'll just bake them some cookies. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>It's on days like today that I really question myself, I was raised a Catholic and we raised our children Catholic, but I had stopped going to church. After separating I went back to the church and I also started praying. My SIL who was also separated at the time sent me the Stormie O'Martian book The Power of a Praying Wife. I used those prayers all throughout our separation and continued when DH moved home. But gradually I stopped and I stopped going to church again. I know that I need to go back and hopefully soon. I will use the power of my praying friends to push me in the right direction. Thanks to everyone for being here to help us all.

#989896 04/01/02 01:27 AM
R
OP Offline
R
Prayer of Saint Francis<p>Lord make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
And where there is sadness, joy.<p>O divine master grant that I may
not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love
For it is in giving that we receive-
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned.
And it's in dying that we are born to eternal life.<p>Amen.

#989897 03/31/02 02:00 PM
T
T
Happy Easter to all!!!!!...We are loved and Estes said it best. May peace fill your hearts knowing that, amidst our trials, the One who loves us most is with us. Alleluia<p>This Easter I have been reminded empathically that the founder of our faith is Alive. There is no other founder of any faith (except Judaism) that is not dead and buried.<p>Best to all and enjoy those who are there for you!!!<p>TE

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 761 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation