Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9947 09/11/99 02:58 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Some time again I posted that I might be pregnant. Well found out today that I am not.<P>God, I wanted that baby so much. But now I'm wondering if we should try again. <P>I'm so confused. We were trying when I found out about his affair. But stopped. Now I feel like I want another baby so bad. <P>God I was so devasted this morning. I was so convinced that I was pregnant.<P>

#9948 09/11/99 03:26 PM
Y
Y
I hope that your marriage gets on the right track before you have another child. I hope you don't think that a baby will fix any "empty" feelings you may have. I had #2 during a very rocky time in my marriage. The time I had to spend on taking care of two small children compounded things for a while. <BR>Thank goodness all that is over. Now I have a strong marriage and two great kids...but it took almost 3 years to reach this point. I hope only the best for you.<P>Angie

#9949 09/11/99 03:28 PM
N
N
a short time after my H affairs I got a positive preg test. I was scared silly because we were broke, had three kids already, and we didn't think we could get preg because he'd had a vasectomy. Surprize!<BR>But I felt that it was mean to be and that God was giving the go-ahead to start our life again together.<P>Then, seven weeks later, I started my period, and I was devestated. When I went to the ER I was told that they didn't think I'd actually be pregnant after all. It was the reaction that I got that horrified me most. Almost without exception I heard that it was a good thing I wasn't pregnant. We couldn't afford it, and our marriage was still shaky. To me, I'd lost a baby that was gonna patch us up. Very very sad.<P>I'm sorry for your loss. No matter what, it is a loss to you.<P>Blessings!

#9950 09/13/99 04:07 PM
N
N
i am so sorry. it does feel strange to feel the loss when you initially were scared about bringing a baby into the situation. i just miscarried, at 4 mos. i too feel such a loss, after initially feeling like it was bizarre timing for a baby in the first place. right now i just feel like it is so unfair that the ow had a perfectly healthy baby that she doesn't want, and here i sit with milk, and no baby. the whole thing really sucks. i am praying for you .

#9951 09/13/99 04:13 PM
W
W
I know how disappointed you must be.<BR>Try to remember that this wasn't the only chance you'll have.<BR>It may be a good thing. There is so much trauma to the body after discovery. I got pregnant 2 months after discovery and miscarried because my body couldn't take it. <BR>You want to be very healthy for that baby that I know you will carry.<BR>Prayers for you!!!

#9952 09/13/99 04:18 PM
B
B
I'm so sorry.... I know how dissapointing it is. {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}} My thoughts & prayers are with you.<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

#9953 09/13/99 07:46 PM
H
H
Myhubbycheats - I know excatly how you feel. About the middle part of July I also found out that I wasn't pregnant. I had missed my period for two months and could have sworn I was pregnant. I wanted to be pregnant so bad that I wanted to be. I found out that I wasn't and then started my period about a week later. I was upset about it but realized after reading her that it would not have been a good thing to bring another child into the mess that my H and I were trying to fix. I still want another child but once my H and I have things better between us. You will have a child but wait until things are better between you and your H.

#9954 09/14/99 02:59 AM
Y
Y
myhubbycheats,<P>it happened to me too on May 99. I did not have period for a month but apparently that was only my body adjusting it self after birth control pills. I know how you felt. I did not want to have any baby yet at that time, but then I changed my mind and I felt that I am ready, my H was so happy too...later on, we found out that I was not pregnant at all. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Anyhow, just in case you think that baby could make your marriage life better, I've been thinking the same. But someone told me not to have baby for the wrong expectation or for wrong reason so I am a bit 'loss' at the moment. But we did not use any birth control at the moment, nor that we try to use any ovulation calender or things like that. We just kinda let it happen. If I got pregnant, good, if not, lets try some other time, we still have plenty of time.<P>There's a good website about it, www.babycenter.com. It helps me a lot to understand my own body.<P>I must go now. You take care.<P>Hugs,<BR>Saskia

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 264 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation