Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
M
M
Originally Posted by LMG
but right now she is freaking out. texting my in angry about violating her privacy in her house and get my stuff out

What have you said to her about your discovery?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
First thing is to go to OM's facebook page and copy and paste all his contacts into a text doc for safekeeping. As soon as he hears of your exposure, he will shut down his fb page.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
THe OM doesn't have one, he deactivated it when his wife filed for divorce.

I have said to her I have audio recording of OM in the house and of you two having sex.

I lyed too and said I also have video. Now she's freaking out saying I want that stuff removed from MY house (its ours).

Me 44
WW 44
dating/living together 7 years, married since Aug-2014

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
she changed her mind and sounds nice and says I should take the day off so we can discuss and talk later....

what are we going to talk about? I don't know, I'm sure she has a lot of questions and is mad that I was snooping. I know I have to be calm, but I nervous on how to handle this unknown conversation she would like to have after work.

Last edited by LMG; 05/10/16 10:28 AM.

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
A
A
Don't cave or apologize for snooping. Don't reveal your methods. Don't show her marriage builders yet. Copy the check list into a different file and hand it to her. Demand she end the affair.

Expose everybody today before she can spin this.

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I have a hard timer exposing everyone one

I was going to expose to her her paretns today

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
no one is answering my calls at the moment

I was going overt to her parents house now.

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I called the few friends I do know and her family, and now my phone is blowing up with my wife yelling and screaming at me.

how do I handle this

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
U
U
Ignore her rants and continue with the exposure.

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm trying my hardest to find numbers and peple on the other man's side.

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
one of her friends and co-workers i called responded in a text to me after i talked with her.

"why r u doin this to her? How did u get this number? Why don't u stop calling her friends and family they don't need to know yours and lisas dirty laundry, calling her boss Amy is just over the edge and childish and spiteful shame on you I'm mad"

should I respond to that or let it go....

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
M
M
Originally Posted by LMG
one of her friends and co-workers i called responded in a text to me after i talked with her.

"why r u doin this to her? How did u get this number? Why don't u stop calling her friends and family they don't need to know yours and lisas dirty laundry, calling her boss Amy is just over the edge and childish and spiteful shame on you I'm mad"

should I respond to that or let it go....

Just ignore it and finish your exppsures. You are not doing this to get the approval of crapwits. Expose to her parents NOW and get that done. Expose to the OMs family and to his workplace. GEt this all done!!

Exposure 101

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
my wife just texted me this....

"please leave me alone and stop contacting my friends, family and employers. If you continue my friends, family and employer. If you continue to contact them it will be considered harassment!!! This includes texting, calling, and going to their house."

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
M
M
Originally Posted by LMG
my wife just texted me this....

"please leave me alone and stop contacting my friends, family and employers. If you continue my friends, family and employer. If you continue to contact them it will be considered harassment!!! This includes texting, calling, and going to their house."

GET ER DONE!! Call her parents. Call his family. Call the OM's workplace. DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU ARE DONE.

Exposure 101

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I have called our workplace since we work together. internal affairs doesn't wish to pursue a complaint at this time. My capt is going to do an investigation.

I talked with my wife's dad, through the screen door, he didn't even have the balls to talk to me face to face and said I don't get involved in my daughters lifes' I was very nice and said I love you and you are a good father-in-law and I love your wife, my mother-in-law ans hope you can use your influence to tell her this is morally wrong. he wasn't too receptive, I said I have proof and he said I don't care.

I'm in the process of send a FB message to the Other man's wife's and hope she will respond to my plea for exposure and to talk.

I just spoke with my Capt at work and he had the OM (rank of SGt) transferred to another precinct as he explained why due to possible workplace violence and the alleged affair. I had my capt listen to the tape so he knew I was telling the truth. my capt even came to my home and I gave me all my weapons, so she couldn't make a false claim in her range that I assaulted her with a gun or something.

Last edited by LMG; 05/10/16 04:31 PM.

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
M
M
SEnd the parents a heartfelt email NOW asking for their help:

Dear Joe and Sally,

I am writing you this message because you are an important person in the lives of xxxx and I. As some of you know, xxxxx has recently asked me for a divorce, which has shattered my heart. To my shock, I am saddened to have discovered that the reason is because she has been carrying on an affair with a old boyfriend named xxxxx xxxxx who resides in xxxxxx. He is also married and has young children . The purpose of the separation is so that she can carry on her affair without my interference.

I want our marriage to recover from this affair. If you have any influence on my babe, please do what you can to get her to stop this affair. I want to stay married, but the affair must end.

As her parents, I am asking that you use your influence with xxxx to persuade her to end her affair and try to work on our marriage. Our marriage can be salvaged if she would only end the affair. Please support her in doing the right thing. Please support our marriage.

I would so appreciate your support and prayers.

Warmest regards,

Exposure 101

M
M
Do you have a recorder in your pocket?

Exposure 101

M
M
You are doing great!! Just stay the course. FINISH YOUR EXPOSURES. Do not leave your home under any circumstances.

When she screams at you, just say, "I am devastated to learn of your affair. I am asking as your husband that you end your affair."

Be a broken record: "please end your affair, you are killing me."

Exposure 101

L
LMG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
The OM doesn't have a Facebook page; but his wife(soon to be exwide does) so I attempted to contact her and waiting for a response. I even went so far to call her attorney and inform him that her husband is ah inf an afair with my wife; he was very interested to hear more and said he would cal me back.

As far as work I noticed my superiors and internal affairs (police) and don't know if anything with happen but I know they unmediated transferred the OM to another precinct.

I talked to my wife's parents (dad) he blew it off; my wife's sister came over Our house after work and tried to start an argument and demanded proof. I just said when the time is right and tempers calm down I can provide proof to anyone who needs it. I'm surprised you don't believe your sister (my wife)though. And then my wife's sister said you should just part ways you can't make someone love you; I responded her affair isn't my secret and your right you can't lave a marriage when an affair is going on. So I am fighting for our marriage and I love my wife and you as a sister in law.

Her responses was I don't understand you sound crazy anyone's else would run the other way. I said I'm Christian and our marriage means that much to fight for.

Then she responded by well don't bring other people into your problems that's just crazy and wrong. I didn't want to argue so I just kept saying the affair needs to die and thi is a way for that to happen; is anyone hungry for some food????

They said NO! Hehe

Me 44
WW 44

D-Day 04-25-2016
Affair Known 05-09-2016
Sober 4-27-2016
M
M
You did very well!! Any idea where your wife is?

Exposure 101

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 807 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation