Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I have no evidence. Yes. But at the moment she is supposed to be in a meeting. But she is out.

B
B
What spyware do you have in place?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I just checked Google+ location. She said she would attend a meeting. But she looks like she is at a shopping mall.

Last edited by Armagan; 09/19/16 10:42 AM.
M
M
Step #1 get to work on your spying! You need spyware on her phone. If you know she is someplace she is not supposed to be then why aren't you there? GPS is useless if you aren't going to follow up and find out what she is doing. You have to get hard evidence of an affair.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Could you recommend an alternative to webwatcher? Full set does not look affordable for me. At least my wife might recognize the difference in our account balance.

B
B
What kind of phone does she have? Have you checked out the Operation Investigate forum?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
D
If money is a big issue, you coukd try what I did. Get a cheap cell phone from Walmart and download a voice recorder app on it and a tracking app and tape it under her car seat and anywhere else you can think of. I bought one for about $25 and it works perfectly. The apps were free too.

I didn't pay for any minutes though, so the tracking app woukd only show up whenever she got within range of the home wifi. But it was good because it would store everywhere she went that day and I could pull it up when she got home. Or for a few dollars every month you could activate the service and see her in real time.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Dollarbob
If money is a big issue, you coukd try what I did. Get a cheap cell phone from Walmart and download a voice recorder app on it and a tracking app and tape it under her car seat and anywhere else you can think of. I bought one for about $25 and it works perfectly. The apps were free too.

I didn't pay for any minutes though, so the tracking app woukd only show up whenever she got within range of the home wifi. But it was good because it would store everywhere she went that day and I could pull it up when she got home. Or for a few dollars every month you could activate the service and see her in real time.

I did that last night.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Urgent Please !!!
Last night I have placed a VAR (old android phone with VAR software) in her car. And While I was inspecting her phone I have found that OM is from a company that they work together. I woke her and asked if she was with him at the mal. After hiding the truth for a while she confessed that she was with him at the mall after work. :.(

When I asked what is she thinking to do. First she said she wanted to come back to me .. I kept on inspecting her phone . She resisted and started to say that she doesn't want to quit and she want divorce.

Now she headed to work (I believe so) besides I can't track via google+. I guess she turnd off her location.

What should I do? Please help.

All I have read at MB site flew from my mind. I am in panic.

Please help.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
She called a few minutes ago. and she said that she will do her urgent job and come home to talk about divorce. she said she doesn't want me anymore.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I have exposed to her family (parents and sisters). God help me.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
She phoned. She wants me to leave the house. She will call an attorney. Please I need advice.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I have exposed to his boss and a coworker.
Please help me with exposure to our son

M
M
Originally Posted by Armagan
She phoned. She wants me to leave the house. She will call an attorney. Please I need advice.

Don't leave the house, of course. Just finish your exposures. Is the OM married? Call his wife and tell her.mYou should expose to his family and friends via his Facebook page. Hopefully you read my exposure thread.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
I have exposed to his boss and a coworker.
Please help me with exposure to our son
Did you read the exposure thread?

Exposing to Children

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I have completed exposure except for OM side. I'll do it as soon as I get contact information. She is pissed off and wants me to leave home. We agreed on staying in separate rooms till I get a job. We agreed do separate after I get a job. I hope to I will convince her to be together since than.

Her boss and family backed her up. I don't know what to do next.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Dollarbob

How did your case end?

M
M
I have completed exposure except for OM side. I'll do it as soon as I get contact information. She is pissed off and wants me to leave home. We agreed on staying in separate rooms till I get a job. I hope to I will convince her to be together since than.

Her boss and family backed her up. I don't know what to do next.

Her boss and family endorse adultery? crazy That is an odd reaction. I would get your exposures to the OM's family completed TODAY before it is too late.

Exposure 101

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I think some didn't believe that there is an affair and some give credit to her because she says she is not happy with me.

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation