He doesn't want to add me to his new account ... and he lied about how much money was in it. Then tonight he asks me why I seem so nervous about his upcoming trip. I told him that it was because of the debauchery from the last time he was there ... he said he understood and that nothing like that would ever happen again.

There are so many mixed signals he sends that I don't know what to think. I need to not feel like I'm going crazy. I know that if I go into Plan B, it will ruin our chances - he will say that I gave up on it. And I really don't want to do Plan B. How long should I wait for him to decide whether or not to give this M a shot? I know I need to be patient, but shouldn't a decision be made sometime in the near future?