TFC... I do not see any attacks on you in these posts. Read them again... do you think there is value in what is being said??? Show me where the personal attacks are.

I didn't realize that I accused you of attacking me following those posts.

I was here early on in your thread and saw firsthand the reaction of the long time vets here to both your situation and your attitude.

I feel that I have changed a lot since I first came here. When I write, I tend to be matter-of-fact. I know that it can sometimes come across as cold, but I am really not at all a cold, heartless, attitudinal b*tch.

If patience is not your strong suit does that mean you shouldn't be called to the carpet for your lack of it??? No.

I recognize that patience isn't an area where I am well-adept. I feel that I am displaying as much patience as I can and am trying to push myself to be more patient. I just don't think I need to constantly be berated for not being as patient as you would like to see me be. I am really trying my best here ... we all do what we can with what we have.

You obviously want this to work... I suggest you do as your title suggests and be more open to any suggestions that might be helpful.

I am very open to all suggestions. I am even open to your suggestions, MEDC. But some people do better with a more gentle approach. Believe it or not, I am a very sensitive person and I frequently find your posts to me to be abrasive.