I am definitely in this for the long haul. He mentioned today that he really wants to try to get in IC asap to deal with our martial issues. In the same sentence, he mentioned us making a move for a fresh start. Sounds good, right?

Talked to my best friend about this. She thought I shouldn't push the issue about changing the phone number or telling OW to buzz off b/c he was honest about it. Her suggestion was to sit back, wait, and see if it happens again. If I notice that contact is beginning to resume then address these issues.

Maybe I am jumping the gun here? I just want to handle all this by the book to avoid any catastrophes.

Great suggestions, btw, LH! Thanks!