Sweetheart, you are not alone!! My husband and I had the same problems when I was pregnant. Our son is two now and we still fight, but normal stuff. Lack of funds is really hard for anyone, it makes my parents fight and they've been married for almost 10 years now. And everyone I know is having money problems. But you can't let it get you down. Come up with a plan with your husband to help your financial problem, like a budget and stick with it.

As far as the weekend goes, I'd have to know what happened to really know what to tell you. But you can't go through life with out arguing, especially with those closest to you. Sometimes arguments can be good, they release tension and can even let the other know what is on your mind. But another thing that arguments or fighting brings is making up. Which can be a lot of fun, some times.

And pregnancy is crazy and it makes you crazy, I was a psycho while I was pregnant!! It makes everything seem worse, I promise. And yes you need to take care of yourself, and you need to do your best to not let these problems get to you. Are you working? Do you have any other kids? These things can factor in as well.

But trust me you are doing the best thing by seeking help.