Matthew 11:28-30 (NLT)
28 Then Jesus said, �Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.�

Jesus was speaking to those who complained of ceremonial law as undue burdens upon their lives. Jesus offered rest to these so instead of living in slavery to the law they could live in freedom for the One who set them free.

A GPS is a very useful device. Plug in an address and step by step it will direct you to your destination. If you fail to follow the directions you will hear �RECALCULATING� and a new course is plotted for you. If you have ever tried using a map for a complicated trip you really begin to appreciate the easy process of following a GPS. Life can also be complicated. However, Jesus can make navigating life much easier. Trust Him for the directions and when you make the wrong turn in life let Jesus help you get back on the right path.