Originally Posted by Gerkaguards
I could wait another year by being here, and if she hasn't changed her mind by then I could PCS to Korea, buying myself another 3 years of being insulated from legal proceedings.

This will not work.

You cannot recover your M by avoiding her. You will have to get on base, and look for her.