Bubbles;

Despite the context, that is FREAKING hilarious. I've half a mind to print that statement on a T-shirt. Thank you; I really needed that today.

Hold;

RE: ADD - finally, an area where I might offer something of value...if I can remember what it was...

Sorry. laugh grin

Hey, if I don't make fun of myself, someone else will. Why should they get the credit?

Anyway, I've dealt with it since childhood. I have found some relief from ADD by using a combination of fish oil supplements, an iron supplement (men have to be a little careful with iron supplements, but it's working for me), along with vitamin C to help process the iron. I have also found help using a SAM-E supplement.

Some folks have luck using ginko biloba, but I didn't realize any improvement with it. Still, YMMV.

This may or may not be helpful, especially considering that your condition sounds very situational, but I would be remiss if I didn't pass it along. Admittedly, it won't fix you marriage or career issues, but it might help you feel a little better/think more clearly. What do you have to lose but a trip to the vitamin isle at the drug store?

You're just jealous because you can't hear the voices in my head!