Originally Posted By: MelodyLane

CR, you need to buck up here, friend, and get control of your emotions. What has happened here is a good thing, despite your wife's drama queen act. She is furious for good reason: you wrecked her affair.

The angrier a WS, the more damage you caused to the affair. She is the crackhead who is angry because you took her crack away. If she would only stay with you on the condition that she could have her affair, then your marriage was over anyway.

Waywards always go crazy when their affairs are ruined. She is trying to scare you into submission, so don't react and stop fretting. This will blow over, but if you react with FEAR, she will know she can manipulate you into submission.

CALM YOURSELF DOWN!!

Yeah. I know that everything's going according to the book so far, so I'm supposed to be reassured by that, but it's still pretty much the hardest emotional state that I can recall dealing with.

I've got a close friend that I'm talking with at the moment that's helping some. I want to go get a new phone (the other was on its last legs anyway), but an electrician is coming by sometime this afternoon. I don't really want to leave the house unlocked and unattended.

Me: BS 28
Her: WS 27
Married: 2 years
D-Day 1: late Jul 10
D-Day 2: 8/12/10
D-Day 3: 9/30/10
Stage: Exposure Aftermath