I would like to add MilitaryOneSource.com to the list. It has some "self-help" for spouses and military members facing divorce but what I (and my troops) found REALLY helpful is that has connection to a counselor with no impact to the military person's career.

Military and dependents can get free formal 12-sessions with a licensed counselor when they go through MilitaryOneSource.

Also, if they don't want formal counseling they can get no-charge anonymous counseling through a MFLC (Military Family Life Consultant). The MFLC you get through the family support agency at your local post/base.

Hope that helps someone.


"If you will stop feeding your feelings, then they will stop controlling you" -Joyce Meyer