Originally Posted by Lost_in_Despair
It is hard to make compromises with someone that has already made a decision about what the outcome will be.

Out of your entire post, this one thing screams out louder than everything else.

I've seen many people show up on these forums and expect their spouse to compromise.
The art of negotiating, while using the MB Program, is not about compromise.
This is likely why you are FAILING with the Program.

Three months into the MB program and it's already on the shelf, speaks pretty loudly, wouldn't you agree????

Look, I'm not trying to beat you up. I was far worse to my dear wife than anything you've got happening. I'm speaking from experience. Experience that I'd love to see everyone else avoid.

You think you're ready for a dream job,,, and yet,,, you can't even handle getting your own marriage back on a successful course.

Do you even see that you're already asking your wife to throw her values about your marriage, as well as her honesty, out the window?
How, you might ask?
By expecting her to compromise them for the sake of what YOU want!!

She is willing to tell you what she is entusiastic about, and you are shooting down her honesty.....
I'm amazed she hasn't checked out of the marriage yet.
Then Again; Maybe she has and you're scratching your head trying to figure out why?

If I were you I'd be getting myass to the flower shop and picking up some roses, stopping by Halmark and getting a card and then I'd come home, get down on one knee and say,"I'm sorry for being such a fool", "Please forgive me and be patient with me while I learn to be a better husband through the MB Program".

Recovery began 10/07;

Meeting my wife's EN's is my "thank you" that refuses to be silenced.