Went out with friends last night to sushi without any of the kids. We waited till 7pm because we know that is when baby goes down for the night so we could make it easier on her parents. It was a little intense during the drop off stages. My wife was very stressed about the entire thing. We had fun once we got there, but this morning she was not feeling good about the situation and told me so. I feel somewhat of a conflict as we are faced with two things:

1. The Harley's were VERY clear that we need to have UA time away from all three kids and that we should not WAIT on making this happen. The way to handle this is to make child/baby care arrangements.
2. My wife has a six month old child that she is very bonded with and doesn't feel very comfortable at this stage leaving her with anyone.

I know that the answer to my question is that we need to negotiate and POJA about it, but I'm not quite sure how. Furthermore, the benefit of UA time is extremely diminished if my wife doesn't feel comfortable leaving the baby in someone else's care in the first place. This isn't the end of the world, but I do want to wrap my brain about it a bit more.

Married 15 years
12 y/o DD
10 y/o DS
6 y/o DD