Originally Posted By: Hilltopper1972
It is hard to take information, usually hurtful, consider the unfairness of it all, and then suck it up anyways day after day.

Tell me about it!

Listen, though, there is a light at the end of this tunnel. She will be motivated to meet your needs and to stop being disrespectful when she passes that romantic love threshold. Don't suck it up. Just evaluate your options. You haven't been able to persuade her of the value of this program or persuade her to be more respectful. She's just not motivated. How are you going to motivate her? She's not going to be motivated by a discussion about it. She hasn't so far, and that's not going to change.

We can help you to improve your Plan A so that you finally get through. We can also help motivate you to keep Plan A'ing even when you feel like going into Plan DJ/AO/SD.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 17 years, who is a beautiful angel.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.