Hi misslady,

I understand your thoughts as to what may be happening with your H and marriage. A lot has happened in your marriage that would contribute to what you are experiencing right now. As a Marine of 17+ years, I know how hard it is to be away from family, experiece war zones and have to deal with work at the same time. I know you say he's a corpsman, but in Iraq I'm sure he dealt with different kinds of injuries and trauma.

The problem I see here is time apart. Some say distance makes the heart grow fonder. I believe it to be true when things are happy before two people separate. I think the lack of UA has created a gap in your marriage an top of whatever your H has gone through over the years. If he is in an affair, it will be hard to know for sure since he is away from home. I'm sorry you are going through this and for the late response. I think you should read Dr Harley's books on Love Busters and His Needs Her Needs so that you can communicate with your H without driving him away and show him a warm and inviting home for his return.

Me: BH 36
Her: WW 34
Kids: D 14, S 12, S 9
DDay 1-6/2009
DDay 2-9/2011
DDay 3-11/2011
Filed for D 10/2011-Papers Served 11/2011
Divorce final May 24, 2012
My Story