Originally Posted By: Srw
I haven't considered that or looked into it, maybe I can look it up but they'd have to be hired in the UK while I pay them from here in the states.

I'm sure you could do the whole thing online, sending the PI digital photos of your WW. I'm sure a Google search of UK PIs would bring up several who would be prepared to work that way.

Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.