Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
J
Yes. Waywards often whore around and come back.

J
J
Has her adultery been exposed to the inspector General?

S
Srw Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight

no, it hasn't. Only because I have no proof. Just the fact she parties and goes out to eat with these guys.

So the funny thing is she totally came around the past few days. Has been sexually interested and open with me. Affection at 100%. I got an Air Force shop date for January,

She's actually open to the idea of me moving in with her before I go. But we are weighing the benefits and risks bc it could take til December to get my passport anyway, and what good is moving to England for one month and coming back to Texas.

So as of now we are both very excited I got my ship date and it's fairly soon (in terms of military marriage, we go through a lot in terms of waiting ). She's expressing her excitement and love for me and how wonderful our future will be. I don't know what happened. A miracle. I changed myself so much though. And it could've taken her this past month to see she doesn't need to look elsewhere, I'm the one she can depend on.

Hopefully this will be my last post. Because everything looks clear. We had a long talk about her "guy friends" and she understands how the time alone can be bad, she said she wants him to find a girlfriend so he can leave her alone more but until then I guess he will be texting her when he needs a tv and food buddy. All I know is that stuff is gonna stop when I get there. And she openly said yes when you're here I will never be going to hang out with them alone.

Thx for the help

M
M
Originally Posted by Srw
Hopefully this will be my last post. Because everything looks clear. We had a long talk about her "guy friends" and she understands how the time alone can be bad, she said she wants him to find a girlfriend so he can leave her alone more but until then I guess he will be texting her when he needs a tv and food buddy. All I know is that stuff is gonna stop when I get there. And she openly said yes when you're here I will never be going to hang out with them alone.

Thx for the help

I'll bet there is more to this saga. I hope your right though. There's alot of guys in the Air Force, if OM needs a "buddy" for football, he could find a male, or single female. He's calling on your wife because she is meeting his emotional needs. In return, he's meeting hers. It won't stop until you get there to stop it.

Please post again. It's always nice to hear about the success stories. And, right now your story isn't quite yet a success.

Me: BH, 36 Military Officer
FWS: 36, repeat offender
Married: Valentine's Day 1998
DD-15/ DS-10
Almost recovered and ahead of schedule
I
I
SRW, why don't you simply go over there and deal with it?

You aren't willing to dump her for her (very obvious) adultery, so that leaves going over there and dealing with it.

Go over there, be your own PI for a few days while not revealing to WW where you are.

Then: "Surprise! I came here to surprise you, baby!" Preferably in front of all her skanky OM. Grab her and give her a big smooch. Ignore any negative reaction.

Then you can give her pre installed spyware phone (AND buy a SIM while in the UK) and also plant lots of other spyware while there.

You could even give her a tablet (so we can Skype, honey). There are security programs which let you access the web cam in case it is stolen. So you could see it at any time.

If you are waiting for her permission to come over there and bust up her party, it's never going to happen.

You're going have to stroll in and do it, calmly and confidently.

Originally Posted by Srw
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight

no, it hasn't. Only because I have no proof. Just the fact she parties and goes out to eat with these guys.

So the funny thing is she totally came around the past few days. Has been sexually interested and open with me. Affection at 100%. I got an Air Force shop date for January,

She's actually open to the idea of me moving in with her before I go. But we are weighing the benefits and risks bc it could take til December to get my passport anyway, and what good is moving to England for one month and coming back to Texas.

So as of now we are both very excited I got my ship date and it's fairly soon (in terms of military marriage, we go through a lot in terms of waiting ). She's expressing her excitement and love for me and how wonderful our future will be. I don't know what happened. A miracle. I changed myself so much though. And it could've taken her this past month to see she doesn't need to look elsewhere, I'm the one she can depend on.

Thx for the help

You still need to find out what happened and what is happening. Hidden affairs will poison a marriage. You'll always wonder and she will never recover if its hidden.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

SRW, Before you would enlist and take the chance to go over there and be stationed with her I'd make sure the marriage was going to work. Otherwise you might want to use your future going to college and forget her all together. Once you enlist you can't get out of it just because your marriage didn't work. Been there and I don't think it sounds good the way she had shut you off! Just my feelings SRW!

L
L
SRW,

Did you ever get the opportunity to relocate to be with your W and verify what was going on?

I hope you find out what you need to discover so you can move forward in peace.

Let us know how things are going and i hope you had a wonderful Christmas and start off a good New Year.

LTL

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation