Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
M
Originally Posted by Prisca
How is quietly checking up on your spouse "going ballistic"?

would rather not go ballistic with all this tech stuff to spy on your partner
Are you married?

Legally?

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
Originally Posted by TomHusband
But what if you have a small suspicion and would rather not go ballistic with all this tech stuff to spy on your partner, wouldn't it be better to just talk to them and as least hear them out?

No, because they lie.

Check up on them quietly until it is boring. That will cause you to not invest any more effort than is necessary.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
markos #2864331 08/27/15 06:38 PM
A
Administrator
Administrator
A
Posts merged.

markos #2864335 08/27/15 06:51 PM
G
G
Do as I did, read as much as you can. I was also sceptical at first. Now I know the concepts are not based on just a theory, but on research. And Dr. Harley has managed to transform this research into a idiotproof plan. I haven't discovered any study that contradicts the basic concepts. I did find studies that support what Dr. Harley teaches.

I studied mechanical engineering and like logic. This "clicks" in my brain. It is logic and well balanced.

It's like IKEA for marriage. There are components and tools, any nitwit can follow the instructions and build the furniture. If you leave a component out, it will most likely fail. You can leave some screws aside and glue the thing together, but when you follow the plan, the end result will be more durable and less likely to fall apart. A table falling apart is not so bad, a marriage falling apart is what we want to avoid.

People love to take shortcuts to get to the end result. The thing about marriagebuilders, every shortcut is already in there. If you skip more, you probably skip an essential part and get bad results.

D
Administrator
Administrator
D
Please contact the moderators about the use of multiple aliases. [Homelover] This thread is now locked until resolved.

Board Rules
7. You agree not to create multiple usernames for deceptive purposes.

MBDenali@gmail.com
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation