Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Chloe1 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
My husband was an affair. and now i wanna be sure that he is not contacting this woman again.
I know that he was talking to her in fb messenger but deleted all the messages.
is there any good idea?

khggdg
L
L
Try this, it might help

General rule of thumb is that nobody deletes anything unless they have something to hide. So if your husband is deleting messages, he is still contacting her. Spyware is the best because it catches every keystroke.

3 adult children
Divorced - he was a serial adulterer
Now remarried, thank you MB
(formerly lied_to_again)
C
Chloe1 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I allready try this but didnt restore anything. Before that he was texting her and deleted everything. Now he promised that he is not contacting her anymore and it is all over but I just wanna be sure about that. Spyware is good but when i was trying to put this on there was double apple security in his icloud account. i reseted the password when he was sleeping but i needed his phone to enter a code for the double security but i cant get him phone. In a morning he got mail that someone his logged on his icloud.

khggdg
G
G
Next time, first test on your own device.

Does he use WiFi on a shared router? Can you acces data use of the modem?

C
Chloe1 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
yes i can, we have home wifi

khggdg
G
G
Google the possibilities of your modem. Google "How to monitor WiFi traffic" or "monitor internet traffic" + name/type of your modem. It shouldn't be too hard to get access to your own modem.

G
G
By the way, based on the info you have in your thread, I'd say the affair isn't over, so snoop carefully and don't get caught. This is not a sprint, this is a marathon. The strategy to finish the marathon is to be well prepared.
VAR, GPS and internet monitoring should get you info. If he doesn't suspect being monitored, he will not go underground. If he finds out you can monitor WiFi data, he will use mobile data. So set it up while you are all one. Don't use a shared profile on a shared pc for monitoring. Don't get caught.

C
Chloe1 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I dont know i think it it over but i wanna be sure for a while.
The wifi traffic monitoring seems to me difficult. I have to download some program and so on.. I hope i can do this.

khggdg

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation