As usual you can change the wording to pray this for yourself.<P> Father, in the name of Jesus, You make Your face to shine upon and enlighten _______<BR>and are gracious to him/her/me. __________ is the head and not the tail. ________ is above only and not beneath.<P> Thank You for favor for __________ who seeks Your Kingdom and Your Righteousness and diligently seeks good. ________ is a blessing to You, Lord, and is a blessing to<BR>____________ ( name them; family , friends , neighbors, business assocts. ect..) Grae (favor) is with __________, who lives the Lord Jesus in sincerity. ________ extends favor, honor, and love to _________ ________<BR>________ (names). ________ is flowing in Your love, Father. You are pouring out upon _______ the spirit of favor. You crown him/her/me with glory and honor for he/she/I is/am Your child - Your workmanship.<P> _________ Is a sucess today. ________ is someone very special with You, Lord. _______ is growing in the Lord - waxing strong in spirit. Father, You give _________ knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom.<P> You bring ___________ to find favor, compassion and lovingkindness with __________ (names). __________ obtains favor in sight of all who look upon him/her/me this day in the name of Jesus. _________ is filled with Your fullness- rooted and grounded in love. You are doing exceeding and abundantly above all that _________ asks or thinks for Your mighty power is power is taking over in _______.<P> Thank You Father, that __________ is well-favored by You and by man in Jesus name ! Amen.<P>_____________________________________________<P>Scripture Refrences-----------<P>Numbers 6:25 - Psalm 8:5 - Deuteronomy 28:13 - Ephesians 2 :10 - Matthew 6:33 - Luke 2:40 - Proverbs 11: 27 - Daniel 1;17 - Ephesians 6;24 - Daniel 1;9<BR>Esther 2;15, 17 - Luke 6;38 - Zachariah 12;10 - Ephesians 3;19,20 <P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>