Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1000384 05/10/02 09:59 AM
H
OP Offline
H
Hi all. <p> I’m in such a deep funk about life these days. The details of my story is posted out here. See, once upon a time, most would look at me and see the American dream. A Mid-Western boy next door type, who lived out his dreams, moved to Florida, started a business and family, became wealthy. A person, who went through life with a full cup, helped others along the way, trusted people, believed in family & friends & God. It was a good life full of hope and future. Somewhere about the time all my goals were becoming true, my wife started a chain of events with her affair that I can not seem to stop. I know I sound like a victim in this and I truly feel like one. As I write today, I am unemployed, have nothing (per se), see no future and have lost the sense of most of the values and beliefs that used to guide my life. I’ve tried my hardest to make it through this hell, and I keep asking myself “why me?” “Why could someone you shared your life with and given your all be so cruel and ruthless?”<p>
I heard a song call “In the End” by Linkin’ Park (see link below) on the radio this morning that really sums up my pitiful view of the world.<p>http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~denisg/music/12-11i.htm<p>So how does one break free of these chains?, to believe in tomorrow again?, to believe in myself?

T
T
I am sorry I don't have an answer for you.<p>But I will send a {{{{Hug}}}}. Hope it helps - even just alittle bit.

C
C
hi there
i am a newbie here and don't know how to find your story, (i am not an expert, lol most days i feel like a loser too) however, when times continue to be tough when you feel like you can't anymore, that i understand. could you find time to do something you like. just for you. my dad always said, if you want to feel better, help someone worse off than you. i don't know just an idea. Are you in plan???? a b c

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 897 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
daveamec, janyline, Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya
71,833 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation