Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
S
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 2long:
<strong>kk2002, SC:<p>Welcome to the U.S!<p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote><p>What do you say KK? Should we give good 'ol 2L a good Texas whoopin'? Them 'fornia boys need an educashun'! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

T
T
Chula Vista, California. Just 5 miles north from the Mexican border.<p>Joe

L
L
CHICAGO.............<p>LOST

T
T
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Spacecase:<strong>
What do you say KK? Should we give good 'ol 2L a good Texas whoopin'? Them 'fornia boys need an educashun'!
</strong><hr></blockquote><p>You Texas boys already gave us an education right after our electricity rates soared thru the roof because of our stupid politicians with their pockets full of special interest money from Enron [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] <p>2Long and Blind Sided it's time to show these good ol' boys what the homies from So Cal. are made of.So let's rumble :big grin: (Hey! what happened to my big grin smiley?)<p>Joe<p>[ May 21, 2002: Message edited by: TooMuchCoffeeMan ]</p>

B
B
I am from the suburbs of Mass right now but am moving to Maine in one month from today!
BH

TMCM:<p>Yeah, them foreigners get pretty sensitive!
At least I didn't call it Baja Oklahoma that time!<p>Couple of problems with Houston:
1) It's uninhabitable. Even the garages have to have AC.
2) I have to go there once or twice a year!<p>So Cal is great. We boycott weather altogether!

On the other hand, I did contemplate getting a PhD from Sam Houston Institute of Technology.

Germany<p>
BB<p>[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: blondblossom ]</p>

D
D
Well that was a definate stand out from 'GERMANY'...you mean to say the Germans play up too? Whats the world coming to???<p>Dancer

yupp, they do these kinda things all over the place!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
Coathanger country - Sydney, Australia<p>(can be pronounced Si-don-ey with a Spanish accent when referring to the Olympics)

C
C
Boring old Dayton, Ohio here [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
Also from Connecticut.

N
N
northwest new jersey here-i think the rest of the jersey guys and gals are hiding.....

G
G
Bal-tee-more, Merylin! (aka Baltimore, Maryland)<p>Home of the Big Blues -- crabs that is....ask WAT!

T
T
Nikko, I don't post much, lurk a lot but I had to get your back [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] I'm a good ol Joysey girl born an bred. South Jersey. Where good old MTV is going to be this summer.

T
T
Maine - southern coast.

N
N
dear trynhrd-ill probably be down there-my parents live there still-we lived in beachwood for 6 yrs. i did some work with mtv when they were there last time. it was cool. hung with jim bruer-hes still a client of ours. good to hear from a joiseygirl!!

H
H
Southern Maryland....Not sure how much national news coverage we got with our F4-F5 tornado but I am very close to where the big tornado hit a couple weeks ago. <p>geezlouise---I frequent bal-ti-more every now and again as my neighbors grew up there. Inner Harbor is a great place to take the kids!<p>Love visiting friends in Cali.<p>Love to ski up north<p>Would love to see London or Australia or any other place our MB people are as I love to travel!!!

L
L
Sounds like the party should be at my place [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] . I'm in Monmouth County, NJ.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation