FSA,<p>Our WH are so narrow minded that they are only capable of seeing what they want and need, nothing else.<p>My WH would've never done anything to hurt any of those that he loves, his kids knew that he had 2 weeks off that he could have spent with them and he chose her instead, that hurt them big time, specially the little one. Then not to have called his mother or sent her a card, that is just so not like my WH. He is being so very selfish right now!!<p>The other strange thing in all of this is when I called the number he left, it had been changed with a different area code, so when I got off the phone I looked up the area code it's Ft Lauderdale, not to far up the road, don't know if the whole clan moved too or not. She has lived in the same complex next door actually to her parents for 20+ years.<p>Lots to digest, would really like to talk with WH still, am not sure why just have this very strong feeling that I need to talk with him. Wierd!!!<p>I am sorry that your WH took off without saying anything, It hurts to think that they are together 24/7, I don't think of it much until he is there with her.<p>Kids are so smart anyways they know what is going on. I loved (Chris) story this morning.<p>What is your son doing this summer before heading off to school?<p>IT's hard, so very hard, I've been so strong so far and must remain so, but somedays I hate being this strong I just want to crawl up into a ball and bawl my heart out and have someone else take my place in this mess. But guess that wont happen, so keep coming here to gain strength from my friends, and growing as a person.<p>C ya, Dawn [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ June 08, 2002: Message edited by: daybreak ]</p>