Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
I dont even know how to begin to explan this story so bear wit me if it comes out messed up.<p>its been almost 2 years since the end of 's Ea and sometime about a year ago H was having doubts about US... H left one morning to go to a friends house(this guy friend i knew before I met H and I introduced them).. That night H never came home.. i called the friends house and there was no answer. nor on th friends cell phone.. I log onto the net to locate the friend and discovered that all H's passwords had been changed.
It did not take me long to put 2 and 2 together and realize trhat H had left me.
In a way at this point and time in our relationship i was somewhat releaved that he left .... I figured it would be alot easier to get over the marriage than to try to repair it, seeing as we had had so many backslides in our recovery and all we did was fight even though i was 6 months pregnant at the time.. we both felt that we were staying together for the wrong reasons etc etc...
the next afternoon he called and wanted to talk... i was in no mood to talk seeing as how he left and didnt even have the decency to tell me that he planned on leaving or even to tell me that he just needed time to tink.
H apoligized for not telling me and asked if he could come home .... i told him that if he did not come home imediately than not to come home at all.<p>and life goes on....
yesterfay H had said something about severing his firendship with the said friend, I asked im why
h's reply... i think he wants you... hack cough gag.. . ok whatever.. and besides H says, "i thinks hes trying to break us up so he can have you... I ask what would make yo think that... H says He tried to set me up.. I ask set you up how?
H says, "with a woman"................Im like whatthe hell r u talkni about?.
h proceeds to tell that te night he spent the night at friends house.. friend invited his cousin over.. to ahem... cheer H up... and according to H nothing happened and all they did was talk.
h asked me not to say anything to firend until after we finish up our legal business with him.
then h claims hes going to sever his ties with our friend...<p>let me add that i have not always like the firend after i introduced him to my h they became best friends and the firend was a bad influence on H which pi$$ed me off.<p>So..
h was working yesterday and I of course ( being female as my only excuse) confronted the friend on H's alegations.
Friends says that his cousin came over with her boyfriend and they all hung out together and tat He would never try and to fix H up with someone.
Friend seemed very pisssed off and said that H was just trying to get me to dislike friend again because H felt "threatened by him"
i do not know who to believe here. Why would H tell me that story 9 months later if it wasnt true? ... and if it is true is h telling me EVERYTHING<p>andif it is not true and H is lying ehy would H want me to ghate his friend?
firend asked me nto play along like i didnt like him to find out what H's motives really are....<p>I am not sure if I believe the friend
hopefully sdomeone out there can help<p>[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: AllDaGoodNamzRTakn ]</p>

A
OP Offline
A
bump

M
M
This one os a tough one.<p>Either one of them could be lying.<p>Your H to get you to NOT like this friend anymore.<p>The friend....to make it look like he didn't do anything...to stay in your good graces.<p>All in all...does it really matter?<p>The only reason I would see to dwell on this would be if you were to make the decision that you didn't want to be with your H if the truth ever came out....which it likely won't.<p>You already said that you no longer like this friend anymore....so you should be happy that your H is thinking of severing the relationship with him....no matter what the reason is.<p>IMHO....unless it's something that will cause a change in your decision or relationship with your H....then don't dwell on it.<p>Maybe you should think about the fact that your H actually feels threatened by this guy. He must love you or he wouldn't feel threatened.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 476 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation