Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1011412 06/26/02 12:33 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Any idea on how to obtain a physical address based on an unlisted phone number?

#1011413 06/26/02 07:52 AM
D
D
Do you have a name or any other information besides just a phone number?

#1011414 06/26/02 08:37 AM
S
S
Are you sure it is unlisted? I know if you go to www.infospace.com you can do a reverse look up and type the phone number in and it will give you an address. If it is an unlisted number it will still give you and address but it won't be correct. I know I tried our phone number and it put in a bogus address.<p>
sty

#1011415 06/26/02 10:06 AM
B
B
Ahh, snooping, the double edged sword. But, sometiems you have to snoop. I know I have been there.<p>http://www.anywho.com/rl.html
Find a person by looking up their phone number.
I have have come up empty handed at times and at times have hit pay dirt. <p>http://1stoppitools.com/
This tool supposedly helps you find cellular phone numbers, unlisted numbers. etc. and costs $29.95. I have not used it before so I really have no recommendation for it but it might be worth looking into.<p>Good luck..let us know what you find!

#1011416 06/27/02 01:15 AM
B
OP Offline
B
I do have a name and her phone number and I know it's unlisted. I have tried the reverse phone number, but no valid results. <p>Not really sure I want to know this information. It might drive my crazy as I know I'll drive by often. Right now my WH is living with his mother and I'm not sure as to the extent of contact with the OW. But nonetheless, it's out of my control, right?! I guess I'm hoping it's over. If a WS breaks off contact, do they usually tell the BS? I mean, should I just assume that he is still seeing her since he hasn't told me otherwise and is living outside our home? I'm in plan A and doing good now and he is responding with kindness (briefly) and has even invited me out to dinner with him and the kids. Ugh....<p>Thanks for the posts. I will try those websites and see if I hit jackpot. I think....

#1011417 06/27/02 08:11 AM
L
L
Call the phone company, tell them that your friend just barely moved, and you need to get in touch with them urgently but can't find any info. Give them the name and tell them you think their number may be unlisted and may have changed to since the old number doesn't work. <p>You'll have to be jovial and easy-going. They should give you both the number and address without a second thought.

#1011418 06/27/02 11:57 AM
A
A
I tried the above using unlisted #'s (one cell, 1 residential). Came up with nothing.<p>BUT I DID find OW's address from knowing her name!! I put in her last name, first initial & got nothing. But when I put in her last name, and full first name (as well as town & state) BINGO! I had an idea what area she lived in & there it was!!<p>Go to www.411.com and look up the name in the white pages. I hope you find it. Seeing is something is going on for sure, does help some. I confronted my H for being parked at her place (more than once). He knew later on I was there, cause he heard my car. STILL he gives me the most stupid excuses and is adament he is not having affair. "went there to ask her question about work" "I followed you there" "needed help with job application" "I only parked it there cause I knew you were spying on me /following me" ( I never followed him anywhere, but knew stuff cause of receipts he'd left in pants pocket while I did laundry, or accidently dropped on floor etc) Now he makes sure he leaves no evidence and hides EVERYTHING!! (lap top, cell phone, credit card statements etc). What a snake! And why to I still care and cant bring myself to file first this time? I have no idea!!

#1011419 06/28/02 12:00 AM
L
L
It's kind of like Al Queda... you want them to know you have the evidence, but not how you got it.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 703 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation