Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
layli Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Well I looked for more houses today. I never thought I could get so low so fast. Last night I was cruising this site and looked over at a book my husband is reading. He is using pictures of the OW and her daughter she wants him to be a father to as a bookmark. The pictures she sent him last weekend. I am done.
I can understand being supportive but I am so sick and tired of him flaunting the affair in my face. I haven't LB'd. I do find myself withdrawing from him. I know I am only about 2 months into this, I really was prepared to go the distance but the longer he shows no regard for my feelings, the faster I want to get the heck outta dodge.
What do you guys think?
Is a plan B too late?
I am still terrified at the thought of losing him but not as much as I was.
I am not so sure anymore of what I want. I know I want to be happy. I just don't know anymore if he can ever be the one to make me happy. I just feel like he has rubbed my nose in it one too many times.
Any thoughts?
Thanks for listening everyone. I would be so lost without you.
Layli

L
layli Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Just a little addition. A thought I was having. When we had problems back in 2000. I knew I had to change because I lb'd a lot. WH never took any responsibility for any involvement in our problems. He doesn't now either. I refuse to believe that having problems is one persons fault. That is all.
Thanks

S
S
layli,
Yes, what he is doing is very unfair, and you shouldn't have to deal with this! It sounds as though you are really being rubbed in it!
No, it's not too late for a Plan B. It seems by what you've written, that this might be the prime opportunity for it.

If you feel you've done the best Plan A that you could have done, then go for it! Write up a good well-tailored Plan B letter and submit it here for some feedback.

Good luck to you; this is not an easy step to take, but it will have the impact of exposing the A for what it is.

Sweden

Z
Z
No it's not too late for Plan B. Perhaps by not being exposed to this you will find a little bit of love still in your love bank... actually I think its there because you said that you were afraid to loose him. If all the love were gone, then you would not give a hang about loosing him.

Affairs are disrespectful in nature. But his flaunting it in your face in this manner is beyond simple disrespect.

If you have any doubt about moving to Plan B than perhaps you could have an appointment with Harley.

L
layli Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks for responding. I am going to do as you suggested and begin writing my plan b letter.
I cannot begin to tell you how comforting it is to know I am not alone in thinking that his flaunting it has gone too far.
I can accept what has happened and my role in it, but I was afraid I was wimping out by not being able to deal with the pictures and letters.
It is so frustrating because I have been so stressed about it I have taken to pacing in the night and falling asleep on the couch. He is acting very lovey dovey. "Let's cuddle and watch a movie" or "Since you are sick can I run to the store for you?"
Stuff he used to do when we were first married that he hasn't done in a couple of years.
I can't believe someone I love that much would yank my emotions around like that.
I wonder if it is the fog or if he really is that big of a jerk?
Not to mention OW. I knew she was a classless buffoon but I think they have both sunk to new lows.
I will post letter when I am finished with it. I guess I just give it to him when I am moving out?
Let me know,
God bless you guys for helping me hold my sanity together in all of this.
Layli

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation