Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Hi Orchid, I received an email from PI's WH, doesn't sound good, have you spoken with her since this last posting? I sure would appreciate it if you would email me at monikawithak@hotmail.com and let me know what you can. If you have a number where I can reach her, I would sure appreciate that too. If in anycase you speak with M or see her, please let her know I am praying for her, and give her my love.
Thanks for your support for her through this horrible mess. God Bless you, Monika

O
O
Monika,

PI's H is a real winner...... I just got home from helping her move out some of her stuff and pick up her child. I am not sure what he told you but I was a 'process server' today to deliver an RO.

Her H sent me an e-mail also. He gives shallow excuses and acts very childish. He cares more about himself than he does his family and this includes his young child and dog.

PI and her children are in a safe place. She may post more later but right now she is quite busy trying get her family situated in a safer environment.

I could go on about what happened but it is not my situation. It is a sad sad situation and even the children (mine and PI's) can see the stupidity of his conduct.

Be prepared, he might come here in a vengeful mode seeking to damage the repuation of whoever he feels has seen him as he really is. Just another WS tactic.

It was hard to see PI and her daughter cry sooo hard. Our family helped where we could and others are helping her now.

I can tell you this, the WS acted belligerent and very selfish even when he dealt with me. I am old enough to be his mom and tell him so. I hope he grows up one day but right now he likes to go crying to his parents with manipulated stories. He met me at the door tonight and one of the first things out of his mouth was 'I just talked with my dad and she can't have x, y & z.' His dad is across the ocean. Too bad they can't see what little I had to witness.

I will let PI know you asked about her. Right now she just picked up her son and he is not feeling well. She has to take him to the doctor in the morning. So she will be kinda busy.

Thanks for asking.
L.

S
OP Offline
S
Hi Orchid, thanks for the info. I will gladly send you the email he sent me, email me at monikawithak@hotmail.com and I will forward it to you, also do you have a phone number where I can reach PI? I would sure appreciate it.
I will continue to pray for her and the kids, I'll check back here after the long weekend. Take care and give my love to PI,
God Bless, Monika

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation