Hey cautious,

You know, everyone here has tried to warn you against this, but, let me share a bit more of my story...perhaps this is what you are up to with your friend? Be honest with yourself now! (Or, she may be up to this with you...be forewarned!!)

My OM was apparently very flattered that I fell for him. He really enjoyed all the emails I sent him, telling him how wonderful I thought he was, how much I wanted him. He had an affair before though, and it had almost destroyed his marriage and he told me he was not going down that road again....friends was all we could ever be. Yet, he would always somehow keep me hanging on....just a little flirtation in his emails of how much he wished he could be with me, or someday he WOULD be with me, etc., you know, just enough to keep me hooked. It was really torture for me because each time I would try to just stop contacting him, he would contact me, just, it seems, to get me thinking of him again. You have heard people speak of "addiction" on here. I was addicted to him and he was addicted to the attention I gave him. Oh, he had no intention of cheating on his wife, and technically, he wasn't cheating on her....but, he was using me to get off on by the attention I gave him.

I finally was strong enough to go for several months with absolutely no contact. I was tired of being used for his EGO and needed to forget about him. Unfortunately, this was not to be...he won't let me. He follows me around online, even pretending to be female friends, just to hear me talk about how much I miss him. He told me he can't live without me and wants to marry me (he used chat names and dropped hints that it was him, but never definitly said it was him....that way, when push comes to shove, I can never prove it was him). Like an IDIOT, I went along with it. Why, because I fell in love with him and can't resist him. Now, he has tons of evidence that he could use against me if I don't cooperate with him. So, all I can do is play along with it and stroke his ego and play his games with him. He is a very cruel man. One time, he terrified me so bad I literally couldn't sleep for 2 nights...he pretended he was my husband in chat.

Do you want that to happen to you???