Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1037994 11/05/02 10:24 AM
L
OP Offline
L
I sent my H a Halloween balloon, Saturday I called to see if our son could bring a bag of equipment over to him at work he hung up on me be4 I could say a word. So I did not call back.But Sunday night Son and I were out shopping and i picked him up some of his favorite cookies. So this morning it is raining cats & dogs but i go over to his work write a lite card put his newspaper, note, and cookies in plastic bag and leave before he gets there. My H has not called me in months. If we have any contact I have to make it. About three weeks ago he told me he was going to find place of his own. He said I could stay in our house which his parents own. He is living in a 5 bedroom house with his parents and can come and go as he pleases, his mom cooks, cleans, and washes his clothes. Today he call and says "I am not calling to fuss but just leave my paper alone and have you thought about finding you a place to live." I said well i could talk to the kids this weekend and see what they want to do. he said the kids dont have to move out. I am so confused but with God's help I remained positive and light during our conservation. On one hand it is scary to think i would be homeless. One part of me wants to say if you think it is so easy to find a place find one for me. I still pay all my financial obligations and all he pays is utilities. I am thankful for the phone call but confused any imput would be welcome.

#1037995 11/05/02 12:37 PM
L
OP Offline
L
am i a big whiner or what. but seriously i don't want to leave my children. we have 2 birthdays and the holidays coming up and they should be in the home we have always known. He left us, we have never given up on him. It is not enough that he tore our family apart now he wants to take it all. He wants to live our life without me. He wants to be the good dad without mom in the house he says smothers him with 2 wonderful children he won't even come see on saturday because he has to work on his day off. Why did i answer the phone?

#1037996 11/05/02 12:55 PM
M
M
Ok first off I have a question - Why would you leave the house and your children??? Is it because his parents own the house??? If that is the case - you leave and take the children - How old are the children??? Does he want a divorce??? Does he have a girlfriend?? Are you in counseling???

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 139 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation