Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mulan Offline OP
OP Offline
M

<small>[ December 17, 2002, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: psycho_b ]</small>

Z
Z
Im sorry to see your still in so much pain and that you have not changed your name to something more positive. You are NOT a psycho B. I wish you would change that for your own sake.

If you feel that way, it is because YOU and YOU alone are letting him make you feel that way. Are you giving him what he wants when he comes home? Are you acting like a blow up doll with OP tatooed on your head? Who is forcing you to put us with this horrific behavior from your spouse?

Are you NOT worth better than this. Why do you continue to torture yourself when you deserve love like any one else.

Has this man so ripped your self esteem and confidence apart that you don't feel anyone else can love you? WELL TAKE BACK THE POWER YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM.

Im sad when ever I see a post from you. Your pain is so intense yet you allow this man to carry on like this.

Please Please try to help yourself get away from this going nowhere situation.

Thinking about you
Zoey

M
Mulan Offline OP
OP Offline
M

<small>[ December 17, 2002, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: psycho_b ]</small>

Z
Z
Ok
Im just worried about you. If its not going on now and you are still living in the past, you are cutting your life short my friend.

Are you getting any counseling? Are you both in recovery?

P
P
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by psycho_b:
<strong>Then, at the end of a long and wonderful day of being the OP's bestest friend in the world and ignoring you, your spouse comes home and wants to have sex with you.

Ever feel like you're just a blow-up doll with the OP's name tatooed across your forehead?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If at the end of a long and wonderful day of being the OP's bestest friend in the world, my spouse came home and wanted to have sex with me. I would be thrilled. No, I would not feel like a blow-up doll. I would be happy, that he in fact did want to come home after his wonderful day. Most definately.

I would not like to let jealousy eat away at my soul and the relationship that I could have with my spouse if it wasn't for my jealousy. I try to look at my glass as being at least half full, not half empty. I have always been unable to see how jealousy, resentment and living in the past can improve a marriage.

M
Mulan Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Patient1, I don't understand you at all. Do you enjoy living in an open marriage?

P
P
Why are you making an assumption that I live in an open marriage? That is exactly what you have done.

Wasn't it you that said, your spouse spends all day with his favorite friend, which happens to be of the opposite sex. He's working, travelling and socializing with this person. Is it not part of his job that he works with this person. Is he travelling and socializing with this person on his own private vacation time. Is he socializing with her on his days off? If that is the case, YOU need to do something about this if it is hurting you.

He enjoys a lovely dinner with her, courtesy of the company. What do you mean by a lovely dinner? The foods good, nice place to eat since they are booked into the hotel anyway. Is this not part of his employment? How would you expect him to react when he is travelling on business? What would you like for him to do.

Are you making assumptions based on jealousy and resentment?

M
Mulan Offline OP
OP Offline
M

<small>[ December 17, 2002, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: psycho_b ]</small>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation