Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10558 09/13/99 08:12 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Hi guys. As you all probably know by now, there's an enormous hurricane heading toward the East coast. It looks like Florida might get the bulk of it, but it's too early to say for sure. I'm in northern Florida and if it heads this way, we'll be gone quickly. I also have a father in South Florida, a brother in Central Florida, and in-laws on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, which might get hit also. As you can imagine, I'm pretty frightened. Anyhow, maybe you all could say some prayers for all of the people on the Southeast coast. We surely need it, this one is scary!

L
L
Distrusting - will be sending prayers your way from Virginia. I know how devastating those storms can be and Floyd is a monster. <P>Hope you and your family remain safe and sound.<P>Lori

S
S
We will be praying here. My father in law and mother in law are down there too. <P><P>------------------<BR>God bless you and all of us.<P>Samantha<BR>

W
W
Thinking of you and praying!!!!

N
N
My prayers are with you....

E
E
Distrusting -- I have a sister living outside Orlando. You will be in our prayers as well.<P>God Bless

S
S
Distrusting -<P>Prayers and best wishes to you and all your loved ones. Please make sure to let us know when the danger is over that you and yours are OK - as soon as you possibly can.<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba

T
T
My husbasnd has a couple of sisters in Florida on vacation with a couple of the neices. I know what you mean, it is enormous.<P>I'll pray distrusting. I live in N-MN, and we get some weather that threatens us once in a while, also.<P>God Bless.

O
O
My prayers are with you and your family

M
M
I have friends in JAX that are concerned. Please add them to your prayers. Thanks.

J
J
i'm in florida also...good prayer chain that we have going!! it's going to be a terrible thing... :<(<BR>

P
P
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. If you can, get out of there. Be safe.

B
B
My thoughts & prayers are with you all, and all your families & friends too. May God bless & keep you all in his loving care.<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

C
C
Although i live in saskatchewan,canada and don't get hurricanes my thoughts are with you all.........take care stay safe.......let us all know when it passes..........JANICE

C
cl Offline
C
sending prayers for those in the se us. stay safe, cl

D
D
Wow!<P>Florida dodge a real 'bullet' concerning Floyd!<P>It was on a collision course for Daytona Beach and from what I understand, except for rain/wind...no damage in Florida.<P>I am convinced that there were NUMEROUS people praying and rebuking the storm. We do have the right to rebuke storms, just like Jesus did. <P>Remember, Jesus said "Greater things than these shall you do"<P>I honestly believe it was the concert of unity of people praying over their property and families that turned this monster away from Florida.<P>I am convinced as many people are praying in the Carolina's, Georgia and Va.<P>I trust all you got in Northern Florida was some rain.<P>God answers prayer!<P>[censored] from Texas

H
H
Pray for us in North Carolina!

D
OP Offline
D
Thanks guys, your prayers have apparently worked for us down in Florida and Georgia. Unfortunately, South and North Carolina aren't out of the woods yet. Keep the prayers going.<P>------------------<BR>The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.<BR>Helen Keller<BR>

S
S
Prayers to all on the east coast!!!<P>May you all (and your loved ones) be safe!!!

I
I
I definitely will pray!<P>I was watching the 700 club last night, and they had a prayer against that storm also.<P>I rebuke the storm called "Floyd" in the Name of Jesus. <P>It reminds me of a song..."put your hand in the hand of the man that ...stills the waters" "put your hand in the hand of the man...that calms the seas" "Take a look at yourself and you will look at others....differently, put your hand in the hand of the man that calms the sea."<P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 218 guests, and 103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation