Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
A former MBer (actually the person who first told me about MB) has taken ill. She is going through a very rought divorce, has been diagnosed with a dibilitating disease, and to top everything off, she was in a horrible accident while in Bermuda. She took her children there for a short vacation and was taking lessons on those infamous mopeds. She lost control and went headon into a wall. She has massive injuries to her face and underwent surgery today. Please pray for her full recovery and for her emotional well being. Thanks everyone! She is a wonderful person and I know she will appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
BH

S
SwH Offline
S
I praying for her full physical and emotional recovery

G
G
I will be praying, too......God Bless her

M
M
She will be in my prayers tonight also. Pat

R
R
Prayers going up. Thank you BH for telling us.

Lv,
Jo

E
E
Prayers and positive thoughts are headed your friend's way. What an awful series of stressful events for her. Is she still in Bermuda, or did she come home for the surgery?

Estes

O
O
Dear BH,

Sorry to hear of such tragedy. Please let her know that thoughts of care and concern are being sent from another island in the pacific ocean.

Hugz,
L.

<small>[ August 01, 2003, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Orchid ]</small>

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers my friend. She is home right now but will be returning to Mass Eye and Ear for surgery on Monday. She did not have surgery yet due to the massive swelling. My friend talked to her yesterday and found out some more info. The hospital in Bermuda sent her home saying there was nothing wrong with her. So she flew home (two days later...in agonizing pain) and went to a local hospital where they told her that she had multiple fractures and would have to be taken to Mass Eye and Ear. She has broken both cheek bones, jaw bones, nose and chin. The docs told her that if she doesn't have the surgery her face would collapse! She is home because she didn't want to be in the hospital until the swelling went down. When she got home, there was a message on her answering machine from the hospital in Bermuda telling her that they read the xrays wrong and she should get to a hospital immediately because she had multiple fractures!!
I will relay to her that her friends from MB are praying for her full recovery. Thanks again everyone!
BH

<small>[ August 01, 2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: brokenhearted ]</small>

S
S
Adding my prayers and concern.

I am so sorry for the bad, wish I could help more.

SS

P
P
Brokenhearted

Any news on your friends recovery?

Pep

PS ..... How are you? Is there a divorce in the oven? How are the kids?

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation