Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#1109616 03/03/04 11:19 PM
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,906
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,906
I'd say I am praying for clarity from me..
I'd say I am praying for clarity for you...
I'd say I am praying for a lightning bolt in his general direction....

but I'd say again that I am praying for clarity from me...
and
praying for clarity for you....

no answer yet ms. martin...
but lots of prayers
and I am expecting an answer soon...

ark....

#1109617 03/04/04 12:29 AM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,897
2
Member
Member
2 Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,897
A.M. - Remember when I told you the little parable about the first rule of lifesaving?

You have a tumor hon, divorce sucks but it beats the heck out living with someone who treats you like crap.

There does not have to be a lot of chatting and ya don't have to go out for a beer with Hamster-man. Tell him to make a list of what he wants if it is OK with you sign off and cut the sum***** loose.

When is enough finally enough?

If he is asking for unreasonable settlement terms then fine, counter-sue for cause. Even in no-fault divorce states the court has the ability to award uneven settlements in cases of abuse or adultery.

Lose [censored], don't fight over silly stuff - if it comes down to a lamp you both want let him have the thing, scrape him off your shoe and take my original advice and get a puppy.

Seriously hon, this guy has been making you nuts for how long? he has paraded his wench in front of you and your friends for how long?

Yes, his serving you with papers is an absolute gift - signoff and cut him loose. If he destroys his life after that guess what? Not your problem. Even the Bible makes it pretty clear that when your spouse is nailing a bimbo you can cut them loose free of guilt or blame.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for forgivness but it is tough to forgive a guy who rubs your face in his continued disrespectful, cruel, spineless and basically sh!tty behavior. He has shown zero remorse or consideration and hasn't asked for forgiveness. If he was on fire I'd say you shouldn't even bother peeing on his head to put the falmes out. Enough already, you already have an anal orifice - you really don't need two.

Wanna get even with the OW? Let her have his sorry a$$ and in 5 years she'll be here telling us how she did everything for this loser and he shat all over her.

I'm pro-marriage... I am completely anti being a devoted spouse to someone who doesn't bother to give a flip about you or your feelings. A tumor is part of you too - but you cut the thing out, toss it in the trash and pray it doesn't come back. This guy is a tumor, nuff said.

Sorry to be so harsh but you once told me to whack you on the head if I thought you were going to easy on this loser.

Sign the papers, if the settlement ain't right let your shark fight his and the lawyers can have it all - if it is little stuff? $10k to get rid of this guy is cheap. Lose him, wash your hands, start over and think about you.... and I still think you oughtta replace the hamster with a nice warm puppy - at least they are loyal.

Sorry to be so blunt - that's why I don't post any longer... no patience for unrepentant WS's and I'm a little too harsh on BS's who don't kick them to the curb. Sorry to be rough here but I'll bet you money that if you allow yourself to worry and fret over this guy he'll still be a scumbag this time next year and you'll still be miserable - ENOUGH!

#1109618 03/04/04 12:56 AM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,553
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,553
Oh 2oaK! So good to hear from you!

No, I don't mind the 2X4s! But they seem to be a bit redundant at this point, as I'm going through a divorce. I am trying to minimize contact, for the reasons Ark mentioned. I just don't see the point in any conversation. I don't want to help him pretend things are "good and normal." They aren't. But mostly, I just want to save my own energy.

#1109619 03/04/04 11:33 AM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,553
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,553
Lor, how sweet! I actually missed your post yesterday somehow. It's not just that he thinks I can be snide -- it's that I really CAN be caustic. I guess I'll try to do what you say. It's just that I am not hard to draw out; it's easy to get an opinion from me, relevant or not. My self-control -- at least of my acerbic tongue -- is not all that good. When I let loose on him two weeks ago, it made me realize how much hadn't been said, and how easy it would be to unbolt some of it.

#1109620 03/04/04 11:37 AM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,553
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,553
And Ark, thank you for your prayers.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 140 guests, and 29 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0