Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1113816 02/22/04 02:22 PM
I
OP Offline
I
This has been the week from hell. My husband cut off communication with me totally after I dropped the nuke to his family last Sunday night. I found out he told them I didn't want to have children (the total opposite) and he wants children badly - that's one of the reasons he separated from me. His mom actually told me she thought I didn't want to have children because of my husband's aunt being somewhat mentally challenged or retarded, I really don't know exactly what is wrong with her still. I told his mom how I went to genetic counseling and I was okay, but my husband refused to go, even for a simple sperm count.

Anyway, I also had to have complete STD testing this past week and my first mammogram yesterday. My STD test results will come in to my doctor this week for the bloodwork and next week for all of the cultures and samples (maybe I have that reversed). I feel so dirty by his lies and half truths.

I left him 2 text messages and a cell phone voicemail to let him know of the STD testing and to please go to our doctor right away for testing of his own since my gynecologist told me I have some sort of infection in my vagina that he wasn't sure what it was until the cultures came back form the lab. He put me on an antibiotic cream right away and told me not to have sex with my husband until he is tested and given the all clear. Even then he recommended condoms.

I guess the no sex part will not be any problem since we haven't spoken in a week. I honestly doubt he will ever call me again. I know my husband and I really don't think he will. He hates me for spoiling his "perfect" image to his family. It isn't my fault he wasn't honest with them.

I just got HBO at the apartment and plan on watching the finale of Sex tonight. I don't really like the show because my husband didn't - he thought they we all whores. Funny how that played out, huh? He screws a whore and won't watch them on television. That was a disrespectful judgement, I know.

I am so upset at how angry my husband was at me last Sunday night. I miss hearing his voice. I miss being at my home. I miss everything about him. It has been almost 4 months since he kicked me out of our home. It seems like an eternity. Someone told me Friday that I can get a court order in our Family Court to be let back in our home since I am on the deed and it is our marital residence. He would go through the roof if I do that. Has anyone ever done that?

Sorry for the ramble but I am just so terribly lonely and sad. I did go to the gym this morning but left halfway through my workout because I was feeling faint. I'll try again tomorrow morning, I guess.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

#1113817 03/01/04 01:32 AM
L
L
Sorry you feel so alone...I'm married and still living at the house and feel alone as well, wish I could help you there, but I'm lost on this one.

One thing I wanted to tell you (I'm a personal trainer) is to make sure you eat something with carbs at least 1 hour before your workout. You probably aren't eating like you should and that contributed to your feeling faint. You did the right thing...but stopping your workout. Also, you may need to get your blood pressure checked as this can also show up as a faint feeling. Good luck and you are doing the right thing by working out...it makes you feel in control of something and it elevates your mood. (something we all need)

#1113818 03/02/04 01:12 AM
O
O
Hi ICNAFM,

I too am sorry to hear about your week.What is the status now? Your WH being mad at you for outing the A is no surprise at all.

Incidentally,why did your WH kick YOU out of the house? Why did you go? He's the one that had the A.Have you sought legal action or at least some general information or a consult? If you half own the house,you should be able to be there too but I wonder of you would feel threatened if you did go back?

O

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 232 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation