Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 240
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 240 |
My husband has committed to stay and try to work things out. We are both in counseling. The OW works with him and will be leaving in 16 days. The affair lasted 6 weeks until I discovered it. The OW is also married with a child. Her H had an affair on her before so I don't know if this is pay back. My H states he wants to be with me for many reasons and just needs to work his heart back to me. He began to disconnect from me after a bad miscarriage in which he was really hurt. The A came 6 months later. I am pregnant again and he has treated me differently the whole time. I know I must give it time. My question is I feel he isn't open to connecting with me especially physically. He has a wall up. This wall came up after the miscarriage and during my pregnancy. Not to mention the EA and how much she helped him. I wander is he just one day going to feel like being with me in every way. I want to just try everything and see what is there but he states I need to be patient. I hate not being able to be intimate. He also no longer tells me he loves me. I think I am going to be nice but not try to initate anything. Based on what I have read we will not be able to deposit anything until she leaves. Do you think playing hard to get is a good idea?
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|