Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hi,
I was wondering if you were still out there. Have you started following the truth or your feelings? I've been praying for you everyday. Your post just hit me the other day - it's right where I used to be. I could detect your waivering between your feelings and doing the right thing the other day. That is exactly the reasoning I used to use. I just don't want to see you do the wrong thing. Stay true to your spouse, (man or woman? couldn't tell from the post). You'll be able to live with yourself from this point on. Stay true.

Keep me up to date on things.

God Bless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello!

Hope you don't mind me coming to this thread. I just wanted to say how your post encouraged me Movin On

Have you started following the truth or your feelings?

This applies to me so much. Truth or feelings, feelings or truth, every waking day.

To contact or not to contact,

To believe in Hope for Restoration or to choose not to believe for it?

Lots of want2's in my life ,but not enough WILL DO'S to get it going.

I trust totally in God. He is my Potter. The healer of broken vessells like me. He can re-mould re-shape and build them for His glory.

How I long for that to be me. To be reused for God... Yet feel what right do I have for that joy and priviledge??

I 'withdrew from all my ministry and speaking'that I was involved in because of my affair. I HAD NO RIGHT to be a servant of Jesus Christ and the most High God.

Is there a ministry for me out there in the future when I am restored in God.

I truly hope so, or I may as well give up now...

Kas

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 118 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation