Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
T
Halsey how are you losing your weight? That's incredible! If you want to 'pump up the volume' and get some really quick results, may I suggest The Firm. It's aerobic weight training, they combine aerobics with interval light weight circuits. I started using this program two years ago, and my body is in the best shape it has EVER been in. I know that with your little ones you probably don't have alot of time for yourself, but it is the best exercise program I have ever used.

Way to go, especially making sure your H is having his EN's met. That's a tricky area, and I'm sure that's where alot of marriages aren't able to make it. Keep reading Dr. Harley's material, it saved my marriage.

H
OP Offline
H
I'm doing Atkins. I eat mostly chicken and fish and salads, green beans and broccoli.

Had a great date with my family last night. H was so attentive!! I stopped home before I picked up the kids from daycare and....um, met his en's again...heehee

Then, throughout the drive, he held my hand, then kissed me passionately in the parking lot of the restaurant (he knew I was stressed because the restaurant was next to the hotel that him and OW used). I picked that place because I don't want to be a prisoner in my own town anymore and avoid places they have been.

Then, he did the same after dinner! After, we went to WalMart to get a few things and he bought me a video game I wanted for our pc. After the kids went to bed, he loaded it for me and sat next to me while I learned how to play. He rubbed my leg and then my arm and just started kissing my arm while I was playing. It was so sweet!! We had a wonderful night. Honesty really paid off because I feel so much better and I don't have any secrets any more.

When we went to bed, we fell asleep with me in his arms.

I hope this gives some of you hope! I sure am feeling a lot better these days.

T
T
Excellent! Don't be discouraged if there are still some rough days, reflect on the good days and look forward to making more of them. To me, the hardest part was not falling back into bad habits. We are two years into recovery, and there are still times when my H tells me he feels neglected. At least he will tell me when he is unhappy, that's a big step for us.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation