Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 4,178
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 4,178 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509 |
Thanks GC. I am pretty good. My latest bump in the road was finding evidence of WW's plans now to keep the house. I told her I needed one one week to decide if I want to keep or sell (we already agreed in the filing that I would get a new mortgage for it). During that week she started thinking about keeping it and now my inlaws are plotting this "strategy" to get me out by October and pay me hardly anything (Even my inlaws are my enemys now). Not over my dead body will that happen! I am sick of this little girl trying to push me around like the world revolves around her. Anyway, what she could do is amend the original filing and then I would contest it and this mess would go on like a year. I don't want that and I am sure she doesn't either. Sorry had to vent. Any new drama with you?
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|