Dear Dr. Harley, after almost of a year of separation from my husband due to his affair, we are trying to make the marriage work once again, he has broken the affair but i don't know how soon i can let him move in back in the house with us. my friends state that i should not let him move in right away because he has not worked hard enough to deserve it and also the kids (20 & 16) are skeptical that his father will move in and he will hurt this family again, he broke the affair at the beginning of June just before our second court hearing. I had read your book, Surviving and affair and Falling in Love, Staying in Love and I heard the tape His needs/Her needs. He is going to counseling to work out some of his issues. I do have still one concern, she (lover) still works at the same place he works (different blgds) she tried to communicate w/him a week later after he broke the affair, and he told that it was over for her no to bother him. what should I do, and how soon can I let him move back in with us? Please help me!! I am very confused. He has visited your website and has listened to the tape.