Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509
I wrote her an email back somewhere in between extreme lovey and not. I think I need to let her know that my heart is still open to her and that I except her apology. She needs me right now and being there for her will mean a lot. It is too close to the end to play mental games since she is finally opening up. I don't know if my indifference and moving on lately has made her feel like I don't love her anymore so I need to let her know that I do. I also told her in the email that she does deserve me. That she was active in and helped create the best 5 years of my life. Who else would deserve me more? Besides the A I have nothing but good memories of my W.

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,177
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,177
juke

I wonder if its not the time to be very careful & play it the smart way..what about contacting the Harleys and getting some professional advice here,
Your wife seems very remorseful but where is she in her head??

Just a thought juke

<small>[ August 23, 2004, 03:40 AM: Message edited by: aussie2 ]</small>

Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 15,284
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 15,284
Juke,

Has it occured to you, that her email was a cry for help to test the waters because she has serious second thoughts about the D?? I am inclinded to think that otherwise she might have sent this AFTER the D or not at all. THis does NOT mean that all is well, but that she has second thoughts.

The issue of forgiveness is in my mind up to you. If you truely have then say so. If you would truely like to reach that level with her, tell her that is what you seek. But, mostly if you want her in your life, tell her so and tell her why. Not just that you love her, but what you love about her.

Hopefully, she will respond to your email. Then continue the dialogue.

God Bless,

JL

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 301 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Separation
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:24 PM
beverage sizes in large office
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:22 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0